twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 >> Last
Author Topic: Day 1 of 30-60 Juice Fast starting Oct 10th

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
Day 1 of 30-60 Juice Fast starting Oct 10th
on: October 10, 2013, 20:23

I have been following everyones journey on here for the last several weeks and over the last couple of weeks have slowly transformed my refrigerator into a huge stock pile of nothing but fruits and veggies!! The preperation has allowed me to experiment on some juice recipes and prepare my mind mentally for this challenge. I have done so much homework and talked about doing this so much that my wife has decided to do it with me for the first 14 days too! of course that meant a new challenge of having to prepare doubble batches of juice for each serving...after a few days of planning out just how many cucumbers and apples and tomatoes 2 people can go thru in just 7 days alone of just juice I set the fridge up and am now ready to juice for 2 people. Of course when I saw the sale of 5 cucumbers for 1$ at the local market I had to go there and get a weeks worth of cucumbers for two and YES everyone at the market asked what will I be doing with 50 cucumbers (actually got 66 a few for good measure haha) and when I tell them I wont be eating any solid foods for the next 30 days they have mixed reactions...the old ladys say oh my be careful..the young healthy ones tell of how they have incorporated juices into their diet to maintain a healthy lifesyle and the ones that are as HEAVY as I am or more just look at me with a bewildered smirk. Some said I hope to se you in a few weeks and see how you are looking... Oh well I have done my due dilligence and know this will not hurt me only make me healthier in the end and really adjust how I look at food overall. This web site and Donnie were what initially made it easy for me to plan ahead and get the ball rolling as well as everyones stories of which I have read all of the most current threads fully. I have seen a few go for a bit and fall off the wagon and have seen a few stick in there which has helped make me know I can do it too. It really helped to hear how everyone was feeling form day to day and how they got thru it. So now its my turn to give my updates and hopefully inspire someone ele to jucie fast too!.

I am 43 years old and at 6'1" at my highest weight ever of 264 Lbs. I was at 270 but over the last month really changed my diet and lost that 6 lbs. I took a picture of my big ol belly and will put it up in the end with a piture of it after the 30 days fasting. I got a breville je98xl and its great...the high speed sounds a bit like a small plane taking off but I just promised the neighbors I wont run it between 10pm and 7am..that should solve that mostly...hahah...got some mason jars to bring juice to work with me and send the wife off to work with hers as well. Got a big pitcher to pour the juice into as Im making double batches and found that I need to pour into a large pitcher to mix it good and before the jar attached to the spout overflows. With some good lessons learned about a few things here we go!

Had the Jolt juice for breakfast and remembered to drink my bottle of water after...then the green machine for lunch..more water and tonight for dinner will be making a blody mary type one. While I did watch fat sick and nearly dead and visit Joe crosses website SORRY DONNIE! this web site and the interaction with everyone in the fourum has proven to be my go to and will be how I get others who ask me to learn about juiceing as well :) That said I did print all of Donnies recepies from just on juice and quite a few from Joe crosses site that I thought I would like, Joes web site may have 17 pages of recipes alot of them are loaded with fruits and therefore are good for mostly breakfast or snack types drinks. I did find a few that were interesting and by taking some of the ones from Donnies just on juice and adapting them a bit have come up with a great menu that I can vary as needed and helps keep the cost down by allowing me to buy alot of seasonal fruits and veggies and always have a recipe to make with them. OK OK enough about that OTHER guys web site! This site is the reason I was able to have grocery list and some base recipies to make a plan for this to happen and thank god for this site because I might still be struggling along to get started with out it! By reading all of the question and anwers I have picked up quite few tips to make this journey practical for me. Tomorrow the wife will start and I think for both of us the hardest thing to have excluded from our diet is that drink or 3 after work we usually have! I will update everyday with both of our numbers and struggles. We will probably weigh in after the first 4-7 days. She plans on going from 130 LBs to 110 Lbs in her two weeeks. mind you if she gets to 110 in 2 weeks and I get to 210 after 30-60 day fast, that will be the weights we were back in 2003. My goal is to stick with it for 30 days and at that point be strong enough to go 30 more all while trying to loose 55-65 Lbs...my goodness if I could see myself to 200 that would be what I weighed when I was 21 !!!! that would make me kick myself for giving away those jeans that were 32" waist saying ill never fit into these ever again..but really it will just make me laugh with joy that i can call that guy and be like remember when i said id never fit into those jeans again well guess what....the look on his face will be priceless and the next thing hell say is how can i do that!? well im in 38" waist jeans now and have the top button undone to be comfortable which means im really 40". SOOO lets see if I can make it back to 32 again! I plan to incorporate some excercise after the first 2 weeks but will try to go 60 days in all before eating raw fruits and veggies as solid foods...

Funny thing is I didnt think I had alot to say on here but I guess it feels good to just let it all out as you can see for all the above words!!

Well I hope everyone is having a great day and sticking with their respective juice fasts!

I am here in Good ol Sunny Miami, Florida USA -EST and will try to update this thread each day around 6pm est.
Love to hear some support from everyone on here as it will keep me smiling and fasting :)
talk soon
updates to follow
Best Regards
Scotty
AKA Raydiouguy...just Ray for short :)
Raydioguy comes from that fact that im a dispatcher and everyones been calling me Ray for years because of my DJ like voice on the radio so they say..go figure 😛

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
Re: Day 1 of 30 Juice Fast
on: October 10, 2013, 21:19

keeping in mind for the next two weeks ill have to make batches for two persons every time I juice, even though tonight i only need to make enough for one person -im still practicing and will have the rest later tongiht for myself or my wife to have when she gets home as tomorrow will be her day one for the fast.

Heres a picture of tonights bloddy mary type juice dinner being prepped. I estimate this may produce about enough to fill a quart mason jar/32oz and possibly even some into a pint/16oz container as well. will let you know the outsome for those who need to make say a batch like this to have two 16 oz servings while at work for the day.

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 10, 2013, 21:23

oh well the picture ate up my words....basically i will need to be making doubble batches every time I juice for the next two weeks so even though tonight i dont need to I will keep in practice and have the rest later or give to me wife when she gets home as tomorrow is her day one on the juice fast.

I estimate this will make about one quart mason jar/32oz and maybe even fill some of a pint/16 oz one as well. for those who need to make say two 16 oz servings to take to work with them this wmay work.

will let you know howmuch it makes and send a pic as well

Ray

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 10, 2013, 22:58

ok so 5 tomatoes, 2 small red peppers, 2 small orange peppers, 4 small carrots, half abunch of parsley and 5 stalks of celery produced 46oz of juice or basically one quart and one pint of juice or 3 servings of 16 oz.
I think once it chills some in the refrigerator it will be even better but for me the thing that made it perfect was 5 or 6 dabs or hot sauce...it made me feel like is was eating somethng more substantial than just juice. one thing I may do to make it better for the future is to add 1 lime. I sprinkled some pepper and the hot sauce in mine shook it up and it was great!
This recipe cost me about $6.50 (2.15 per 16 oz serving) with the peppers costing about 2.50 and the 5 tomatoes costing 2.50 as well. Not bad for 46 oz and for a dinner drink. If i cut down on the peppers I could bring the cost way down too. Especially jumping on any good sales the stores are having like the 5 cucumbers for a dollar- this helps me keep some of the cost even lower that 10$ per person per day depending which drinks we have that day. I am trying to keep the daily cost around $11 per person per day with 5 servings estimated per person per day.
I will try many variations of tomato based drinks and post them all as for me those are like v8 and very tasty. Tomorrow I will try to do a Gazpacho, I have afew different variations of that recipe printed to try. But overall i think once you add that hot ssauce it really makes the flavors in there come out to your taste buds.
Now for the clean up as I drink my water. I drank 20 oz of the juice and saved the other 26oz in a mason jar for later for my wife and I...her day one starts tomorrow but no problem if i get her on the juices tonight! I think shell love this one...ill have to keep her from throwing a shot of vodka in it but what a fresh bloody mary that would be!

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 10, 2013, 23:00

pic of bloody mary yeild

minoothecat
Juice Expert
Re: Day 1 of 30-60 Juice Fast starting Oct 10th
on: October 11, 2013, 00:45

Lol Ray. I hope she throws in that Vodka shot in her juice, sort of for all of us and gets ready for tomorrow it!! So exciting. I also have a lot of tomatoes and will make this too. I tried the one under seven day recipes but there was something I did not quite like about it. I will add some hot peppers to mine and cool it before drinking. Ok, thanks for sharing and I will pop in again. I will use strawberries tomorrow. I saw these recipes online today but somehow I think they are not for when you want to lose weight too.
http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes_menus/drink_recipes/how_to_start_juicing_7_day_juice_plan_to_add_more_fruits_vegetables_to_your_diet

Good that you are showing your recipes. I think you will do very well and already are.

minoothecat
Juice Expert
on: October 11, 2013, 06:11

I made the same juice as you but did add a handful of spinach to it as well and some Tabasco at the end. I made it cold before using it per your suggestion.

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 11, 2013, 14:11

day 2 breakfast preperation jolt juice double batch

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 11, 2013, 15:05

starting day two we made a double batch of jolt juice these 4 apples, 2 oranges, 3/4 lemon, 2 cucumbers, 2kale leaves and large handful of spinach cost $4.50 to make and produced 2 20oz servings. Now I normally dont eat much for breakfast except a large glass of iced tea...so waking up and downing 20oz of juice and then a bottle of water was alot to take in at wake up time. I can definately see how we need to have some lemon water when waking up from now on to wake up the stomach first before just downing the large juice. I dont think we needed to drink 20 oz each either(maybe 10oz each) the rest could have been saved for later, but we live and learn. While it was delicious im just not used to all that right away. I think tomorrow we will have the juice from a lemon mixed with some hot water for breakfast and just take the jolt juice to work and have it a little later when hungry.
We each took a 14oz serving of bloody mary juice with us for lunch. I think I can see how 4 juices in the day can be more than enough to handle the hunger especially if i take the break fast one with me and have it a bit later then drink a 16oz serving later in the day around 2-3pm . I always hear drink when your hungry but with this being my wifes first day of no solids and my second I think I just wanted to make sure we both left home full. These things that I realize afterwards will help in the long run. Im not sure how shes feeling right now but I could tell as she was drinking that she was probably thinking the same thing I was about how we dont normally eat breakfast and why were we drinking 20 oz of juice right now..lol...her face said it all. I know that once I drank the cold water my stomach felt alot better. My wife did say how she will take hers over ice from now on. I did notice in the days before we started fasting when testing out juices we prefered alot over ice and or chilled in the fridge for some time before drinking,thats just a preference.
As far as if you should clean and prep all your fruits and veggies the night before and store them in a ziplock bag to save time; all in all the prep time dint take long- I mean if you look at that picture above of all that stuff-if I had prepped it the night before and stored in back in the fridge I would probably need 2 one gallon size ziplock bags and frankly the fridge is just soo full of fruits and veggies that for me to take out all that stuff and then find room for it back in the fridge would be harder than the prep time it took. I just woke up a bit earlier than normal to make sure I had time, but can see the value of prepping the night before and storing in a bag but its just not practical for me as I get more value by buying the stuff thats on sale for cheaper and storing itin the fridge more so that to leave room for pre prepped items. Funny how all these years I wanted to get another frdge/freezer to store extra meats and stuff and now im like hey we need another fridge to store fruits and veggies..lol..cant wait to see how i thiink in 30 or sixty days..lol by then we could have a garden growing in the back yard AND another frdge too.lol. well I hope everyone is staying strong and ejoying the benifits of juice. For me I cant wait to see the scale some time next week, i think not weighing in for 4-7 days helps keep me motivated,not to mention when i get on it that it will be much less than when it did on the 9th @ 264 Lbs!! I do miss my iced tea so im gonna get some decaf and see how that tastes maybe with one pack of sweet and low? old habits hard to break...now if I can just get her to stop smoking...at least this is making her say she wants to stop and shes cutting back...i guess one thing at a time- she is thinking that she wants to stop by using a smoke stick but I told her that her taste buds are going to come alive in the next weeks and she may begin to really hate the taste of those nasty ciggarettes-we shall see- at least shes been saying she wants to stop and that is half the battle right there :)

happy friday
will update later
Ray

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 11, 2013, 15:07

2- 20oz servings of jolt juice ready to drink

minoothecat
Juice Expert
on: October 11, 2013, 18:39

Happy Friday to you too. I think it is very important to make yourself very comfortable when juicing especially if you have a long way to go. Decaf teas are all ok and remember there is the weight loss aspect and then the detox aspect. I would think one bag of sweetener will be ok bec sugar free gum is ok too. I have stopped coffee, my glass of wine or cocktail and my cup of tea. It has been ok.I am going to buy some variety of decaf teas. I do miss the social aspects of eating w friends and or not having dinner with family and just drink my dinner. I am avoiding a lot of solid food reminders. Lol but frankly reading what I'm writing is funny since we are talking about just a few days but I do want to monitor a lot of things like portion, stop when full and cutting out eating some things. Your juice seems lovely. Happy day1 and 2 to you two.
I know several people finally stopped smoking by using gum. Do you think it might be a good thing to use it now especially with wanting something to chew anyways.

minoothecat
Juice Expert
on: October 11, 2013, 18:40

That is nicotine gum.

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 11, 2013, 19:52

ah yes the soical aspect of drinking juice while they are all eating steaks....you are right to just avoid those situations for now...we will miss it but in the long run wont it be great to go out to dinner with them later and order a salad for your main course with some chicken breast on it! and they will say hey cat you look great did you loose weight! and then you can take it from there and play withem for a while or shock them with oh no I just didnt eat solid foods for 10 days! lol
Frankly I wont care what anyone thinks or says to me after im down to 200 Lbs even if I have a water as an appetizer and a crouton for dinner, it will be of no matter to me what they say because ineviatably they will ask the big question and that is how ever did you loose all that weight and next thing you know they will be on a juice fast with you!!
haha...I plan to really try to stick this out for 60 days and then incorporate raw fruits and veggies as solid foods when I come off the fast and really stick to a healthy diet then juice fast at least once a month for min 7-10 days. I think this will really change how I look at food forever...before I used to laugh at veegan and vegitarian and eat my stak but now I can understand their reasoning and its not so funny anymore now that i weigh 270Lbs!
I KNow I said I wouldnt weigh in for 4-7 days BUT today I was in the store that has the scale that I weigh in on so I couldnt help myself and know that you can loose alot of weight one day and not much the next...I hopped on and BAM! in the middle of day 2 im down 3 lbs from 264to 261 Lbs.
talk abuut giving me some more drive I hopped off that thing and started looking at my belly in the window to see if it went down.LOL
it may not have but im sure it will....its just amazing to see those results on yourself when all other remidies to fix the weight problem and my life didnt work! I mean the weight gain for me- made me depressed to the point where I wasnt going places people knew me bacause I was always affraid to hear the usual thing hey you gained alot of weight what happened?? it will be the reverse shocker though when I show up 60 lbs lighter!
Walking by the sushi place and subway withthe bread smelling so good was difficult today buut a good lesson for me how to shrug off those cravings and juice on!
As far as her smoking....hmmm...welll...she thinks she cant just stop cold turkey, but I know she can...i think once she sees the resuls of the juice fast start to take ahold of her she will want to stop and she will be able to do it no problem...its all in the mind. Funny thing is you smoke and do all the things that are bad for you for so long all of asudden you look up and realize you have been doing them for 20+ years and think how on earth am I going to be able to give this up! answer is go on a juice fast LOL
funny but its true I seem to be craving a juice creation instead of a steak..and for me thats alot when I can eat a 2-3 Lb steak by myself!
Its been fun thinking of what to create for the next drink recipe and i think its more fun for me that my wife will go thru this with me for the fist two weeks, gives me drive and makes me want to keep her motivated which in turn keeps my mind off of any cravings I may have.
Ok but the place that has my tomoatoes also had the ahi tuna on sale for a very low price of $6 per LB and now I have been thinking of sushi since then. too bad I cant juice the tuna!
but it has made me wonder if I can put to use some of the wasabi I have in the fridge and incorporate it into one of the drinks that need some KICK!..we will see about that one......
for now Ill be heading home soon and was thinking of some type of gaspacho or maybe Donnies Mellow Matter recipe for dinner...tomorrow I will be able to get some fresh berries so it will be a good sweet breakfast drink so tonight I want to make sure I get my greens in for dinner time. I waas thinking to make the dinner juices and then make a batch of something to have as a snack later or in the middle of the night when I usually get up and eat a green apple dipped in peanut butter!!
well whatever happens Ill post it up here, I think my most epic post ever will be the one at day 60 when I post up the picture I took of my belly on the 9th of oct right next to the picture I will take of it on day 60! it should be interesting to say the least. I remember Donnie telling someone here that for every one person that posts on here there are 10 others that just read and dont post...well I hope I dont bore any of them with all my long winded posts and perhaps better yet that I will inspire some of them to get started and post in here their progress!!
keep checking to see mine and my wifes progress...I thnk knowing that people are reading these posts helps me too keep going, and of course the ones that will chime in with cat and I are always welcome too! BTW Donnie and andy I thought I would have heard from you both by now :( feeling left out :)
Juice on
Ray

minoothecat
Juice Expert
on: October 12, 2013, 03:52

You can do this and you have taken all the necessary steps. I think the people who know you like you for you and it is about how you feel about yourself. So, glad you are taking the steps for it. I have been avoiding stores a few times already and not going. That is a very good price for tuna. I was craving halibut a day or so ago. :-)

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 12, 2013, 13:00

Dinner pre on day two: Donnies MELLOW MATTER but larger batch

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 12, 2013, 13:17

Picture of dinner PREP day two above:

Good Morning Evryone! hope you are feeling great today!!

For dinner at the end of my day two and her day one we made Donnies Mellow Matter, of course I make a much larger batch so with 5 tomatoes, 2 cucumbers, 5 carrots, 6 stalks of celery, about 12 basil leaves, half a bunch of cilantro, a small handful of spinach and 4 romaine leaves and a half of a lemon. It produced 2 quarts or 64 oz of juice and the total cost for the 2quarst or 64oz was $6.25. It was just under 64 oz anyway but close enough. This drink definately had some strong green flavors going on but the cilantro really helped make this a mellow type drink for all those greens. My wife took hers over ice with a few dabs of tabasco- The hot sauce is definately great with these tomato drinks. I had mine chilled from the fridge a short time later and splashed some crystal hot sauce in there. Once we make em spicer it always feels like we are eating something more substaintal than just juice. She drank all 32oz in a glass with ice and a straw in no time...she was feeling pretty hungry for her end of day two. I was able to let mine chill and drank all 32oz in one sitting as well.

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 12, 2013, 13:19

Mellow matter 2 quart batch done: not as pretty to look at as some of the others..

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 12, 2013, 13:45

So with us each having 20 oz of jolt juice for breakfast, 14oz of bloody mary juice for lunch and 32oz of mellow matter for dinner, the only thing left to do was for me to make us some type of snack drink to have in that fridge in case she goes for the ice cream later or if go go thinking about the peanut butter. So we made Tropical green lemonade, pics below. This drink was very very tasty. With 1/2 a pineapple, 1 1/2 cucumbers, 1 lemon, 2 green apples, and about 2 handfuls of spinach the cost was about $3.50 and this made a full quart or 32oz of juice. Pictures of prep and completion below.. the juice may not look to be the full 32 oz in the pic and this is because I kept "tasting " it on the way to take the picture...haha...this drink was really yummy-yes I said that already but the flavor was worth mentioning 2 times, it had alot of greems in it and proved to be very helpful for our cravings in the night. We both sipped on this before bedtime and thru the night as well.
Overall I think we definately got in the right mixes of juice for the day as well as drank enough juices and water for the day. I got her to the scale yesterday at the end of her day one because the last time she was on the scale was the monday that passed and she said it told her 134 Lbs...now that was not the scale we usually use and the one we usually use had been telling her 130 for a while now...but ok I cant fret we have to go with what we know. She came out of the store with a worried look on her face and I asked her "what is it worse than you thought?" she said no it said 127 Lbs ! so could she be down 3 lbs by the end of day one...perhaps since I was down that much in the middle of day two, but ok at least now we know for sure her weight and will go from there. Her start weight mid day 1 @ 127 Lbs Ill have to get her exact height but shes 5'2" I think.....and my start weight 264 Lbs @ 6'1" prior to my day one.
Starting day 3 for me and my leg muscles were a little tight and achy this morning, but think its because I slept so good that I didnt move much all night. Normally I wake up sweating and am up every hour...last night I was cold and slept like a baby and im sure it has everything to do with the juice fast.
Today we will come up with some drinks to keep it interesting. We will make our breakfast drinks in bit and we will do morning glory..a double batch of course.
Overall Im feeling good this morning and am gettnig ready to drink some juiced lemon with hot water now.
Let you all know how shes felling later and update with the breakfast pictures and costing.
Everyone stay strong and Juice On!!
Ray

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 12, 2013, 13:47

Tropical Green Lemonade Prep: This made 32oz cost $3.50

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 12, 2013, 13:49

Tropical Green Lemonade 32oz Completed:

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 12, 2013, 14:02

The total cost to feed 2 persons on this day was $18.55 so about $9.25 per person per day; keeping my budget projections. Total juice intake was 70 oz each person.
20 oz of jolt juice for breakfast each person, 14oz of bloody mary juice for lunch each person and 32oz of mellow matter for dinner each person & 16oz of Tropical green lemonade per person.
It definately helps to search out all the weekly sales and capitolize on the ones when I can to keep the overall cost down.
Speaking of which im headed to the farmers market now to stock up on tomoatoes 4 for $1 and huge green apples that cost about $0.40 cents each.
Ray

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 12, 2013, 19:43

Breakfaston day 3 was the morning glory except we didnt have any blueberries so we substituted them for one kiwi and switched the kale for spinach. Of course im making double batches so need to experiment on what to add to make more servings for this one we used 4 apples, 1-2" ginger, 1 kiwi, 2 small cucumbers, 4 cups of grapes and a handfull of spinach. The cost to make this ended up being $5.50 and it produced 48oz and we each drank 24oz over a relatively short time. Making the cost at $2.75 per person for a nice size breakfast. The flavor was great and we really enjoyed this one. I think if we had to work today I would have taken my 24 oz wwith me to work and drank it a bit later and over a longer period of time, as it was I ended up putting s small bit in the fridge and had it about an hour or so later..very great flavors!

for a late lunch we are making a nice batch of the bloody mary mix like the one we did the other night except are adding a few things to it to mmaybe make 2 full quarts of this, as we really seem to enjoy the tomato style ones and want to incorporate them into the diet at least once a day. we will aldo add jalapeno to this along with an extra tomoato, a few mors sticks of celery and carrots along with a fe pcs of basil.
Let you know how it turns out..and of course we will add some hot sauce too even thought the jalapeno will kick it up a notch as well...just maybe not as much hot sauce as the other night ...well see
let you know how it turns out and send pictures
Oh of course i couldnt help it I hit the scale today and it read 258..thats down another 3 lbs...my wife was shocked and in disbelief so i told her to weigh herself on the way home from shopping and we will see what her loss is for one day!?
Ray

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 12, 2013, 19:46

Morning Glory-PREP
With kiwi instead of blueberries and spinach instead of kale
cost$5.50 produced 48oz (3*16oz servings)

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 12, 2013, 19:49

Morning Glory Completed.
replaced bluberries with a kiwi and kale with spinach 48oz cost 5.50
I guess i shuold have shook them a bit before
I took this shot as this one settles very quickly
and needs to be shook up a bit
BUT the tase was great

minoothecat
Juice Expert
on: October 12, 2013, 20:30

Hi Ray, way to go more loss for you! Encouraging? What kind / brand of scale is it? What store?

I had my water and lemon and then I had about 12 oz of my last nights juice so I had it for breakfast. I am not sure what to have for lunch yet but if I get hungry then I may know. I have blackberries, a few strawberries, oranges, grapefruit, apples and new kale (bought last night) and the usual veggies. When I made bruschetta (Donnie's) I added the garlic and I should have either put less of what the recipe says or omit it. But, when I made it the other night like you did etc then it was way better. This is like a summer gazpacho. When you say hot sauce do you mean tabasco?
Ok, not too encouraging that I did not lose an oz from yesterday? :( discouraging. Hopefully by tomorrow! If I was having great results I would consider going beyond my 7 days.
I also wanted with this to curb some of the bad behavior and redevelop good behavior. Ex. Stop when feeling full. Portion control and self control.
It is unbelievable that when I see people who really had a weight issue and they all report losing 40, 50, 70 plus (all or mostly following calories count etc) but the same goes for people on this forum reporting amazing stories too.
I mistakenly had a caffeinated tea today too, green tea and did not realize it until later. It was supposed to be a mint tea. I have so much fresh mint...agh

Ciao..

Pages: 1 2 3 4 >> Last

Tags: , , , ,