Follow These Wonderful Juicing Tips
There are many Juicing Tips for beginners as well as for experienced juicers that I would like to share. Also, if you have any wonderful tips please share them by commenting or emailing me your Juicing Tips so I can post them here. Juicing is such a great experience physically and mentally for many of us. Not everyone that juices, juices for the weight loss that is most commonly associated with it. Weight loss is more or less a symptom of juicing correctly and detoxing your body of those nasty toxins we have accumulated over the years. Here are a few quick juicing tips that will help you on your way to becoming a juicing guru!
- Use an assortment of produce when you juice. Don’t just juice apples, or cucumbers, or only carrots. Instead, try juicing all three of them. You will maximize your nutrients with a variety.
- Get a juicer that is easy to clean and disassemble or you might get discouraged and stop juicing. I use a Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor, it’s very powerful, easy to clean, and has a large pulp catch for big batches of juice. It’s also on sale and 20-30% off!
- Cut, clean and prepare your meals the night before and put them in gallon Ziploc bags for easy retrieval and juicing in the morning. I put tomorrows lunch in it’s own baggie, when I wake up the next morning I proceed to mix the meal, and store the juice in an airtight thermos for consumption later on that day.
- Always try to drink your juice fresh right after you make it.
- 1/4 lemon juiced into a a cup of warm – hot water in the morning is great on your system and will spring you to life.
- Make sure your fruit to vegetable intake is 20% fruit and 80% vegetable.
- Keep your fruit heavy drinks for in the morning
- Granny Smith apples have the least amount of sugar in them and they are the best types of apples to use since they are low on sugar.
- Juice your small stuff first and work your way up to the larger more juicier produce such as cucumbers.
- Always try to buy organic if you can
- Try placing a plastic bag in the pulp catcher before you juice. It will make cleanup real easy and discarding the pulp can be done in seconds!
More Juicing Tips to come, but in the mean time, I would love to hear your own juicing tips and tricks!juice diet plan, juice fasting, juicer, how to juice fast, juicing weight loss, juicing, green juice diet