twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Author Topic: Group Juice Fast (your choice of duration) starting Aug. 12th

uronurse
Juicer
Re: Group Juice Fast (your choice of duration) starting Aug. 12th
on: August 21, 2013, 03:34

Day 2 today. Down 3.5 lbs this morning! I actually feel well. No headache, just a little groggy. I was only able to get down about 50 ounces of juice due to time constraints but I feel fine and I did drink a lot of water. Hunger pains are not too frequent. So feeling very good and going to keep on trucking. 2 days down!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 21, 2013, 15:43

Andy, we don't realize how much of a hold food has on us. It's a tough addiction and one that often goes unnoticed or overlooked. A lot of it has to do with your mindset. If you feel that way, it's going to stay that way as your mind will keep telling you that. Think positive, think of your future, and push all those negative things out of your life and you'll be on a much better path here Andy. I know you can do it if you keep your focus and eliminate the negativity that's come over you. I'm always here for you! I wish you the best!

Uronurse, Congrats on day 2 and almost 4 pounds lost! Just listen to your body and drink when it tells you to. It's best to have a juice at the very first sign of hunger. Just make sure you can differentiate between hunger and cravings and you'll do great! Keep at it! I'm here if you have any questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

andy4879
on: August 21, 2013, 15:52

donnie,

i realized what my problem was and it is grief that i am dealing with over a pet. i have no kids and she was my best friend. my wife helped me figure it out. i put down my last jack russell terrier several weeks ago and i am still not over it and it hit me hard the last 3 days so i know it is not the juicing. i only drank 3 small juices yesterday because i did not care about eating. thanks for the support. day 10 or 11 and down 12 pounds and feel okay.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 21, 2013, 17:08

Andy, I'm so terribly sorry to hear that. Pets are family to us and they are a big part of our lives. I wish you the best and I want you to know that I'm always here for you regardless the issue. Stay strong Andy.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

andy4879
on: August 21, 2013, 19:38

thank you donnie,

that means a lot. i had one juice and i felt compelled to drum and just did an hour and i feel fine. there is no sick feeling. i know i need a juice now to get more nutrients back into my system but things look better now. thanks for the note! it uplifted me.

sincerely,
andy

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 22, 2013, 15:57

I'm glad you're feeling better Andy. You're going to have a fantastic day today! Keep that in your mind throughout the day today.

andy4879
on: August 23, 2013, 03:52

day 11 or 12 and down 12 pounds! this juicing really works! thanks donnie!

andy4879
on: August 23, 2013, 14:42

day 11 and down 14 pounds!

uronurse
Juicer
on: August 24, 2013, 02:23

Update:

Day 5 and I am down 8.5lbs! Very excited. Feeling pretty good but I am not getting enough juice in each day so I know that is one reason why I am not feeling even better. I am going through a stage where I am having difficulty drinking over 40 ounces per day. I am not much of a sweets person so it is difficult when adding fruit to my juice to not make it too sweet. I would love the all veggie if I could add salt! I am going through recipes to get some new ideas because I have a long ways to go. I have also been walking about 30 minutes in the evenings so I know I need to drink more juice. Hope everyone is doing great!

5 days down, 25 to go (unless I decided to go on and in that case, 55 to go).

andy4879
on: August 24, 2013, 14:49

good for you! i am on day 12 and i am down 12 pounds. good for you for exercising as it is hard at the start due to lack of energy but i found on the second week, i had the energy to do physical activity. use less fruit and more leafy greens or cucumbers. i use only one apple in my mean green juice or half an apple but you need to get 16-20 ounces 4-6 times a day but i am in this for weight loss primarily so i understand how you feel. keep going and let us know!

sincerely,
andy

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 24, 2013, 20:45

Congrats on day 12 of your juice fast and 14 pounds lost Andy! That's such a great achievement!

Uronurse, Congrats on 5 days and nearly 9 pounds lost! Make sure you listen to your body and have juices only when you're hungry. If 3 of them day fills you up then don't worry about forcing another one. Only have more if your body is telling you that it's hungry and time for another one.

uronurse
Juicer
on: August 25, 2013, 02:56

Andy, congrats on 12 days! That is awesome. Keep going!

Day 6 and I am down 9 lbs. Thankfully I do not get too hungry; really 3 juices is plenty for me. I just can't drink it if I'm not hungry. I still have the energy to go for about a 30 minute walk each evening and run after my 1 year old daughter. I did take a nap today but I think I am catching up on some much needed rest that I missed out on as I completed my masters degree. It has been an absolutely crazy year with much missed sleep. I think my body is needing to heal and hopefully the juice is just what I need. My sister is doing it with me which really helps with having some local support. My husband is not doing it this time around but he is also supportive.

andy4879
on: August 25, 2013, 13:50

thanks uronurse and the same for you. i am glad you husband is supportive because my wife is not really. i cook her dinner and lunch and it is hard but i love her. she could lose 125 pounds and needs too badly for health reasons. i feel that is making my mental health better which i have had problems with for almost my whole life. keep going and respond back with results,gripes,etc.

sincerely,
andy

uronurse
Juicer
on: August 26, 2013, 17:20

Andy, I cannot imagine having to cook for someone. My husband understands that right now he has to fend for himself. It is difficult enough to feed my 1 year old :)Stay strong!

Day 7 and down 10.5 lbs. Feeling well. People are often eating around me and it really does not bother me at all. I am in the zone, lets hope it lasts! If I can make it 30 days, I will be very ecstatic! I can already tell a difference in my tummy (main problem area), which is great. Drinking my lunch right now. Happy juicing everyone.

andy4879
on: August 26, 2013, 17:29

she works hard as a school teacher and i work at home so i owe it to her. good for you. you are losing quicker than me! do you have any soup recipes?

andy4879
on: August 26, 2013, 18:18

i just made a tomato soup with celery and a cove of garlic but i added sone italian seasoning and sea salt. the soup was good but is that bad adding that extra stuff?

let me know donnie

andy4879
on: August 27, 2013, 16:03

day 14 or 15 and 17 pounds down. i can't believe i have not chewed any food in over 2 weeks! you have to pray for that willpower!

PattiRob
Juice Professional
on: August 27, 2013, 22:46

Hello Everyone, sounds like there's a lot of success going on here! Just wanted to report in after completing 4 weeks of juice fasting. I have lost 23.5 lbs. and my husband is down 37.5 lbs! Will check back in next week.
Keep on Juicing!!

andy4879
on: August 28, 2013, 15:30

great job pattirob and your husband! keep it up.

Laura
Juicer
on: August 28, 2013, 18:35

Hello Everyone! I'm starting tomorrow - any other newbies?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 28, 2013, 22:20

Welcome to JOJ and congrats on starting your juice fast tomorrow Laura! Let me know if you have any questions.

uronurse
Juicer
on: August 29, 2013, 14:58

Congrats to everyone- awesome weight loss!

This is day 11 and I am down 12.5 pounds. The scales have not moved much in the last 2 days but it is still great loss and I can definitely tell a difference in how I feel. My joints are not hurting near as bad. Before I could barely get up and own off the floor when playing with my daughter and now I can, as well as play with her and chase her around. I can definitely tell a difference with my clothes. Also, before I had insomnia and now I can fall asleep and stay asleep much easier. Happy juicing everyone!

andy4879
on: August 29, 2013, 15:03

congrats to you! i didn't believe this when i heard about it but i am a firm believer now and you can always use this if you gain a few pounds in the future! take care.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 29, 2013, 16:14

Uronurse, congrats on day ll and nearly 13 pounds lost!!! That's fantastic news! It's amazing how little we understand about food and it's abilities to heal us of our problems. I'm happy for you Uronurse! Keep us posted on how things go!

andy4879
on: September 8, 2013, 16:42

well, i have not heard from many people who started on the 12th. i have lost almost 25 pounds and i feel great except still having some lack of energy at times. tomorrow makes it 3 weeks officially and i am ready for 5 or 9 more weeks to get to my goal. it is easy to do this. i still make my wife lunch and dinner and it looks good but i know how i will feel if i eat it so it does not bother me. i can even watch cooking shows and diner's,drive-in's,and dives or whatever and i know i can't have it so it does not bother me but i like watching it.

i went to the grocery store today and the bag guy who was 72 said, ''do you own a restaurant?'' i said that i was juicing and he said, ''no solids?'' and i said correct so he looked at the other stuff and looked at my wife and said, i guess this is for you which was pizza,chicken,chips,oatmeal,yogurt,deli meat, and i just laughed. he said he had given to his sister, a jack lalane juicer and that she loved it.

i felt good saying that i was juicing instead of feeling weird. please update us on all of your progress and take care and god be with you as he gave me the will power to do this!

sincerely,
andy

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Tags: , , , ,