twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Author Topic: Group Juice Fast (your choice of duration) starting Aug. 12th

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Group Juice Fast (your choice of duration) starting Aug. 12th
on: September 9, 2013, 17:57

Andy, congrats on losing 25 pounds!!! That's really amazing!

I always have an interesting time at the checkout counters. One cashier asked me if I juiced and I told her that I juice every few weeks. She told me that she also juiced. I asked her where she gets her recipes and she even mentioned JOJ. Being the humble person that I am, I just said that's a really good site isn't it?

I usually get weird looks when I stroll through there with loads of produce. One person eyeballed me suspiciously and asked what I planned to do with 16 cucumbers. I had to laugh at that one but also explained the whole juicing process to them. I usually limit my produce to three days at a time now as getting anymore than that can at times be a little awkward.

But you're right, it always feels good to say "I'm juicing"!

I'm glad you're doing so well Andy. Thanks for the update! Keep us posted!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

andy4879
on: September 9, 2013, 18:11

that is funny donnie,

i am sticking to the mean green juice with half a lemon and half a lime to get that extra tangy flavor to get rid of the cucumber flavor. we have some BIG cucumbers here. i have been adding a lot of kale in my drinks. fresh kale is like 1.60 a bunch and that would only last me 2 juices so i buy the 1 pound bags of cut kale and i can get 4-6-8 juices out of it for 2.99! i am trying to shop wisely on this journey to save money so cucumbers over zucchini and kale over spinach. i looked for pomegranates but our little town does not have them. i was a produce manager for a few years and it is astonishing to see what they don't carry now and what i carried at wal-mart. our wal-mart's produce is deplorable. we go to ingles because publix is 40 minutes away.

where is everyone? no-one has gotten back. thanks again for everything and i will be in touch. i gained .6 pounds from yesterday!

i know what you said so i am not upset about it. i finally got past 206. i really think i could do this until i was 100 pounds but that would be anorexic.

take care donnie,

sincerely,
andy

andy4879
on: October 10, 2013, 23:25

hello everyone,

i have not heard from a bunch of people who started this with me. today is day 60 and i have lost 43 pounds and have gained a better mental health.

i did not experience any shiny skin or excess hair growth. i had no problem staying on it and i am continuing my juice fast at least another 30-60 days.

yes i miss food but i have done research and this is the way we are supposed to be eating. in other words, we are meant to eat fruits and vegetables and nuts and omega 3 fatty foods.

i think i will eliminate dairy,red meat,all grains and breads,sweets,foods with hormones,and i will go organic.

i have read up on all of these foods that are bad for us and bread no matter if it is bulgar wheat or white bread, it is all bad for you. we are all gluten intolerant. take a week off of all bread and see how you feel. you will all feel better.

my main reason for going this extreme is only because my mental health which is anxiety has gotten so much better that no amount of money can pay for. i would rather not eat bad foods and fell good, rather than eating badly and feeling like crap.

this is my journey and it is not for the weak. it is extreme and i don't recommend this until you check with your doctor FIRST!

please feel free to email me about my journey and continuing it and i will answer it all.

i will be in touch and i am always on here trying to help people like donnie helped me!

sincerely,
andy

healthyjuicin-
g
Juicer
healthyjuicing
on: November 22, 2014, 03:36

Do you think it would be ok for a pre-teen or teenage child to do a short juice cleanse? Like say only 2 or 3 days?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Tags: , , , ,