twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Author Topic: First Time Juicer - starting 7 day on 9/27

sputnick
Juice Professional
sputnick
Re: First Time Juicer - starting 7 day on 9/27
on: October 6, 2013, 20:50

Hey guys... Well I am on day 12! I have been thinking of eating a small dinner tonight not sure yet lol. I really crave in just eating something... Even what Taresa had for dinner sounds so yummy!! I weighed in this morning and I am down 28.5 pounds !! Crazy eh?!! I feel so much better with that much weight lost my clothes are huge on me and I do have lots more energy..

I have found this journey to be pretty amazing! I don't regret any of it!! It is harder than I thought I am not stopping yet might try and hold off till the 14 days are up...

I was thinking of when I go back to eating healthy food and cooking I think I might do one day a week of just juice! Like every Tuesday is my juice day with no solid food... Wonder if that will keep everything in check?

Ok hope everyone else is doing well I look forward to hearing what others are doing and also eating...

Went shopping with my wife at the mall and I walked the food court looking to see what I could have there is so many choices but guess what none of them had just juice... It was all smoothies with yogurt which I bet is so high in sugar.. It's a shame there are not more juice bars around!

Ok juice on or shall I say eat/juice on to my fellow friends

Nick

sputnick
Juice Professional
sputnick
on: October 7, 2013, 02:33

I snapped!!! I broke down and I am eating a apple instead of juicing it!!! Damn does it taste so good!!!

JoeWee
Juicer
JoeWee
on: October 7, 2013, 06:00

Nick, what really happens if you eat the Apple?

Taresa
Juicer
Taresa
on: October 8, 2013, 00:12

Nick, hahahahaha I am cracking up right now. You have done an awesome job! I am finding it much easier to eat healthy since I did the juice fast. Last night we went out to eat for the first time in 2 weeks. While my hubby got a 12oz steak, baked potato and fries. He loves his meat and taters. I found it incredibly easy to order a salad, grilled chicken, and steamed broccoli. And even more astonishing...I only ate half and took the rest home for lunch today. I have not drank a cup of coffee or really wanted to, nor have I had any diet soda. That's a big deal for me! So don't think of it as breaking down. You have taught your mind and body a very important lesson. Keep in touch! I wanna hear the great solid food recipes you come up with! Lol.

sputnick
Juice Professional
sputnick
on: October 8, 2013, 01:10

Hey Taresa! How you doing... Yeah I thought people would laugh about me breaking down and eating an apple!! LOL

Anyway I am eating a little solid food now... I went 12 full days on just juice without cracking once and now I am eating a little solid food... You are so right in what you are saying about not want crap food I have no desire...

Today for breakfast I had my hot lemon with ginger I have that every morning and I do love it! But since it is my anniversary today I wanted to make a breakfast so I sliced up a apple I seem to have lots around! LOL

I sliced it up and put some coconut oil in a pan and cook the apple slices in the pan with the coconut oil and then sprinkled a little cinnamon on them... Ohhh man so good!! For lunch I had a juice and tonights dinner was a little veg stir fry very small portion I now even use my side plates as my dinner plates!!

I have dropped 30 pounds in about 13 days..!! I feel amazing not sluggish or tired out.. I am going to aim to lose another 30 pounds...! I think I will also do one juice day a week so one day a week I will just do juice.. I also have not had a coffee or tea or even milk or cheese or even meat!!

Would love to keep in touch with everyone I am not going to keep posting on here till I get to my goal weight!! Made some good friends on here..!

I wanted to go for the full 14 days on just juice but I just couldn't got a little tired of just juice but what I am doing and my plan for the future I think is great!

Ok guys.. Ohhh yeah I love just club soda with a lime wedge!! Having a herbal tea right now hanging out with my wife! 7 years today!!

Ok talk soon better go LOL LOL !!!

Ohhhh yeah back to the gym next week!!

caroline0205
Juicer
on: October 16, 2013, 11:55

Quote from Jolene on September 27, 2013, 15:03
I have never juiced before and I have been mentally preparing myself for this for 2 weeks. I have tried every fad diet under the sun and nothing changes. I am taking a different approach with juicing, I'm looking at this as a body detox and an energy booster. I hope weight loss will be an added benefit! I had my first juice this morning and am concerned about the taste, it is so green tasting...ick! I find myself holding my breath so I can swallow, although I do think it is a taste I will eventually adapt to. I enjoyed my hot water with lemon this morning. Having something warm to drink helped me get over that no coffee thing! I don't know if is the celery or the kale that is giving me the bitter taste, so I will have to experiment a bit. I know the first 3 days are going to be rough, so I plan on laying low this weekend and just watching Lifetime movies and drinking my juice. I have used this site for the last two weeks to prepare myself and to get tips for juicing. I would love to hear from new juicers and work together to get past any difficult hurdles! Peace!!

How is it going so far? I am into green smoothies and have been drinking it for some time. I LOVE the results. I've noticed that I lose some weight and I have so much energy that I'm up late and up early. Just wanted to encourage you. Keep going and God Bless.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Tags: , , , ,