twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Anyone starting tomorrow? July 31?

munchkinzmama
Juicer
Anyone starting tomorrow? July 31?
on: July 31, 2013, 00:00

Hi! Me and my husband are going to start a 7 day fast tomorrow! Anyone else ready for the adventure?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Anyone starting tomorrow? July 31?
on: July 31, 2013, 05:44

Minchkinz, welcome to JOJ and congrats on starting your fast! I'll be juicing tomorrow so I'll join you both! I'll check in tomorrow. Keep me posted! I'm here either of you have any questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Skkubiz
Juicer
on: July 31, 2013, 18:19

My husband and I started our fast today. (July 31) We plan to go for 2 weeks, but we are taking it one week at a time since it is our first fast.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 31, 2013, 20:06

Skkubiz, welcome to JOJ and congrats on starting your fast! Just take it one week at a time and I bet you won't want to go back to solids after the first week!

Munchkinzmama, how are things going today?

I'm juicing today also. I've made a few good juices and I even made some ahead of time this morning. I'm already feeling great! Looking forward to going on for another week or longer!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,