twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: New Mobile Theme Updates!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
New Mobile Theme Updates!
on: July 18, 2013, 10:07

After plenty of complaints about the mobile theme I went ahead and completely reworked it. I still have some work to do to make it more compatible with the forums but I'm sure you'll all agree that it's a 1000% improvement (even the forum) over the old mobile theme. Enjoy!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

polarbearlove-
r
Juicer
Re: New Mobile Theme Updates!
on: July 18, 2013, 18:50

What is the mobile theme?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 18, 2013, 20:32

The mobile theme is used when you visit JOJ on a mobile device instead of the desktop version.

I've just disable the mobile device due to incorrect reporting in the analytics. I'll try to get this straightened out. If you guys prefer to have the regular site shown as it is now showing just let me know and I'll toss the mobile idea and keep it as it is. The forum has better functionality under the non-mobile theme on mobile devices.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

polarbearlove-
r
Juicer
on: July 18, 2013, 23:27

awwwww..I didnt even think to look at the site on my phone.. I just always do it on the computer!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 19, 2013, 03:55

Yeah, I had to remove the new mobile site. It was starting to cause too many issues. I'll have to put this project on hold for a while until I can find a better solution. I put the site back to the old mobile theme.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,