twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: v8 juice

andy4879
v8 juice
on: August 16, 2013, 17:11

hello everyone,

i am andy and i started juicing august 12 and i am loving it! i wanted to share this little recipe as i was craving v8 juice and all the other juices were not the same. it is simple:

2 tomatoes
4 celery stalks
4 medium carrots

i added sea salt and it was like having the real thing! try it out or let me know if you have a better one. i don't like spices in my v8 juice.

i did not add parsley but i will next time as i think it will be better.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: v8 juice
on: August 16, 2013, 23:59

Sounds like a good recipe. Try throwing a little basil in there next time.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Becky6158
Juice Expert
Becky6158
on: September 5, 2013, 15:25

I'm thinking I will try this one today! It sounds so good, and I love V-8 juice! I'll try it with the basil that is such a great herb!

andy4879
on: September 5, 2013, 15:40

becky,

put in some italian seasoning too as it makes it great.

PattiRob
Juice Professional
on: September 8, 2013, 15:30

I make my husband a drink similar to this every day. He doesn't really like sweet drinks, and he loves V-8.
In addition to the tomatoes, carrots, celery, cilantro and cucumbers, we add some hot peppers. (Habanero, Thai Chili)I can't even breathe when the chili's are going in, but he loves them! Now I'm going to try the basil or Italian seasoning. That may just be the finishing touch!!

andy4879
on: September 8, 2013, 16:34

i am glad it was somewhat good. the italian seasoning will make a BIG difference. keep me posted.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,