twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Starting my 7 day juice fast today..1st step of my weight loss journey

Bellaragazza
Juicer
Bellaragazza
Starting my 7 day juice fast today..1st step of my weight loss journey
on: July 15, 2013, 17:11

Had my first juice the breakfast blues @ 11am after having my warm water with a whole lemon since I completely missed the fact that it was half a lemon..no wonder it was so bitter..anyhow..having lots of support from my husband..he even agreed to cook while I am on my fast so that I don't have to be tasting food for flavor and being tempted..he is AMAZING..he does not mind at all how expensive it is to juice..I didn't realize it but still I am sticking to my fast..I will start with 7 days but have my mind set to continue until I lose all the weight I have to lose..wish me luck..feeling light headed but nothing serious..I am so excited..I am ready for whatever comes..will weigh myself tomorrow and will continue to post my progress

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Starting my 7 day juice fast today..1st step of my weight loss journey
on: July 15, 2013, 17:27

Bellaragazza, a whole lemon is fine too, but it will be pretty bitter as you discovered. I'm happy your husband is there to support you through your fast. It's so great to have that support. If you keep up your positive way of thinking, you'll do so good on your fast! You'll hit your goals and then set new ones. I'm looking forward to hearing of your success. Keep me posted Bella!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Bellaragazza
Juicer
Bellaragazza
on: July 16, 2013, 00:31

My day is almost over and I made it..have one more juice left but I have no idea what to make..HELP! I purchased Pineapple..Plums and Peaches..plus I have everything from the 7 day fast list..I need one more recipe..please HELP! By the way..starting weight is 274.6..let's see my progress throughout the next 7 days..I have 130 pounds to lose altogether but will take it day by day..I know I can make it

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 16, 2013, 01:15

Bella try this

1 peach
1 cup pineapple
1/4 lemon
1/2 inch ginger
2 carrots
1 handful of spinach
1 cucumber

Let me know how it turns out. Haven't tried it yet but it sounds good!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

Bellaragazza
Juicer
Bellaragazza
on: July 16, 2013, 02:59

Tried it..have to say didn't love it..tasted much like every other juice I made today..I have to see if I can find something to work for me..something is not agreeing with my stomach..maybe too many vegetables..anyhow..will be going strong tomorrow..good thing this day is over..good night everyone

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 16, 2013, 06:17

Try leaving out the ginger, sometimes that has a real heavy flavor that doesn't agree with everyone. Are you into more sweeter juices? If you are, try this one:

http://www.justonjuice.com/banana-boost-juice-recipe/

Bellaragazza
Juicer
Bellaragazza
on: July 16, 2013, 22:41

I'll try that..I stopped using ginger but my stomach still feels funny..but that's not going to stop me..I had an old fashion beets..carrots and orange juice like the one my mom used to make for me in the morning when I was little..but I added two handfuls of kale..not the same as moms but it did the job..I can't believe how delicious every meal on tv looks and sounds..OMG..this is much harder than I thought..my respect to all of those who made it..for lunch I had 1 peach..1 plum..1 very bitter mango..1 cucumber and 2 handfuls of spinach..I am on my way

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 17, 2013, 00:58

You're doing great Bella, the cravings will go away and after a while you won't even want to think about food. Keep on Juicing!

irene
irene
on: July 17, 2013, 10:31

Hello bellaragazza, Welcome to JOJ..........keep focusing as you know what results you want..don't be fulled by the cravings that come and go and trust me as days go u wont even crave the foods that you couldn't go a day without that's what has happened to me so i believe this will also happened to you.....my eating habits have totally changed after my 22 days of juice fast....and i cant have anything else for breakfast except my Juices...but before eggs n' bacon and bread(spread with butter or nuttella) were a must for breakfast....

cheers

Issooobel
Juicer
on: July 17, 2013, 13:01

Hello! I started juicing yesterday, and I have to say - I love it. I am trying my hardest to keep to the right splits, but is proving relatively tough in order to get them to taste nice!

I did however yesterday, which I round very palatable (maybe I have funny taste buds)

2 Carrots
1 Kiwi
1/2 Pineapple
8 Midget Lettuce Leaves
1 Cucumber

It was overpowered by the pineapple (which I love - so was super tasty)

ALSO - I love the bruschetta recipe, it is divine.

I am currently 165 pounds looking to get to 134 pounds - It is a lot of weight, but I really hope I manage it.

I am looking to juice for about 30 days. I have done fasts etc before, but with the juice option you are getting some sort of satisfaction (even if it isn't from chocolate and fries)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 17, 2013, 20:59

Issooobel, welcome to JOJ and the forum! That sounds like a delicious recipe, I'll have to try it out. If you love the bruschetta recipe you would probably like http://www.justonjuice.com/tornado-juice-recipe/ with an added garlic clove or two.

31 pounds is very achievable in the 30 days. I have no doubt that you can do this and reach your goal. Keep me posted Issooobel and I'll be here if you have any questions.

Issooobel
Juicer
on: July 18, 2013, 08:39

Thank you.

I have to say, I fully respect what you do, you are the support that everybody looks for when they're going through their lows!

I had so many ridiculous cravings, for example: Gravy (a bowl of), bourbons, lasagna and pringles... Every time I had a craving, I knew I was not hungry, so I just had some water and fed biscuits to my brothers - even the satisfaction I got from touching them helped subdue the cravings...

I have noticed things already, this morning I hopped out of bed at 6:30am, instead of dragging my butt out at 8:17am dreading work. I went for a run, I made some juices, got a shower, walked to work and feel more awake than I ever have at this hour!

I a not weighing myself until day 5 because I know if I weigh today, and haven't lost weight (to be expected) I will somewhat lose the heart to continue!

However, I feel great within myself, I have never had such control and discipline over myself, its amazing.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 18, 2013, 20:53

Issooobel, that is wonderful news! Juicing does so much more for us than help us to lose weight. I also noticed my sleep schedule was back on track. I'm usually awake an hour before the alarm goes off. This gives me plenty of time to exercise, make my juice, and get ready for my day. Keep doing what your doing, it seems to be working really well. I'm looking forward to seeing how much you've lost and how you feel in a few days. You're doing fantastic, keep it up!

Issooobel
Juicer
on: July 19, 2013, 10:31

Had that recipe for dinner last night, it was fantastic! Great recommendation! Having it again for lunch today....

Accidentally fell on the scales this morning, but 4lbs in 3 days was not what I was expecting to see! Definitely got the heart to carry on, even if there is food everywhere I look.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 19, 2013, 10:42

I'm glad you enjoyed the recipe Issooobel! Stay away from hopping on the scale every day, it can be a huge encouragement but it can also be a discouragement. Trust how you feel, how you look, and how your clothes fit.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,