twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: My 3 Day Juice Fast Experience

mg8r1016
Juicer
My 3 Day Juice Fast Experience
on: July 12, 2013, 14:37

Last night concluded my first 3-day juice fast. I definately went through some ups and downs over the 3-day period. At times, i was super hungry, where other times I was full. The toughest times were being at work sitting at my desk thinking about meals I missed or craved. On day 3, my body felt like I was starting to enter the detox stage, as I began to have some different things start to happen.

Overall, i lost 7 lbs over the 3 days. I would be interested to see how much more weight loss I could accumulate if I had continued. But due to a planned vacation next week, I wasnt able to continue. Upon returning from vacation, I may attempt a 7-day fast. Although, i give credit to those who are able to continue past 3 days. It is an amazing accomplishment.

A question for the group would be, what type of results would I see if I juiced for breakfast and lunch, but ate a sensible dinner??

Good luck to everyone, be well!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: My 3 Day Juice Fast Experience
on: July 12, 2013, 20:06

Congrast on finishing out your Juice Fast Mg8r! 7 Pounds is a good amount of weight to lose over three days.

If you continued to include juicing in your day to day diet, and ate a sensible dinner consisting of fresh fruits, veggies, and a protein, you would still continue to lose weight.

Keep me posted!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

irene
irene
Re: My 3 Day Juice Fast Experience
on: July 12, 2013, 21:44

Mg8r1016, congrats on finishing your juice fast and on the weight loss...it really feels good when u put an effort on something and see results....

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,