twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: First Time Juicer

tony
Juicer
First Time Juicer
on: August 22, 2013, 00:51

My wife cant believe I am doing this but she is also very proud of me. I am doing everything. prepping juicing and cleaning. She has never seen me spend this much time in the kitchen in over 3 years.

As I write this I have completed Day 1. My body is starting to feel weak and I can tell the sugar withdrawal is kicking in. I did not enjoy the lunch meal. The garlic is too much. Breakfast is great.

I had 4 drinks today.

I m determined to complete this because I know the end results will be worth it. But this is going to be tough so please give me some support 😉

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: First Time Juicer
on: August 22, 2013, 15:56

Tony, welcome to JOJ and congrats on day 1!

The garlic in that recipe is a little harsh. You don't have to use it or you can substitute it with ginger. Garlic has a lot of health benefits but the after taste is sometimes a bit too much sometimes.

You can do this Tony and I'm here if you need me. Keep it up and only good things will come of it!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Maggie
Juicer
on: August 23, 2013, 00:04

Way to go Tony! I am about to start my first fast as well - how long are you going?

JoeWee
Juicer
JoeWee
on: September 27, 2013, 02:34

I wonder what happens to these people that just Drop off the face of the earth.
An update or some kind of status would be nice, as we're all in this together.

sputnick
Juice Professional
sputnick
on: September 27, 2013, 12:02

I agree JoeWee I get all excited reading someone else's journey and then after 3-4 days no update! I am determined to do a minimum of 14 days theni will go from there is starting day 3. Hurry up and start Joe we can keep each other going!

Ok I will keep everyone posted as I write this I am sipping on my morning coffee lol hot water lemon and ginger! I call it my coffee lol !

Ok talk soon Joe

Nick

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,