twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: 7-Day Juice Fast from 25th September 2013

genupro
Juicer
genupro
7-Day Juice Fast from 25th September 2013
on: September 25, 2013, 02:31

Hello All,

I found out about juicing fairly recently, oddly enough, through the TV show "New Girl". For those that don't know it, one of the main characters seems to have lost most if not all of his weight due to Juicing. Anyhoo, I decided to jump right into it, went and bought myself a fairly top of the line Breville Juicer. I am currently 19 years old, around 5 10", and havent weighed myself in a while, but I am a little overweight (around 180 lbs). I spent the summer working out (weights and mostly cardio) and eating healthy (no cheating), yet it only had a minor impact on my body. That is when I realized that my metabolism is just not working well. I have high hopes for Juicing, as I have heard and read A LOT of good stuff about it in the past few days.
My main aim is revitalizing my body, and hopefully kickstarting my metabolism. If i lose some weight along the way, I sure dont mind 😉

So i started today, and am currently at the end of Day 1. Except for the cravings, its going pretty good. We'll see how the results fare in the end. I will keep posting in this topic, even if nobody sees it. But if you do, I would be happy to have a companion who is on this journey with me. Maybe we can even share some recipes. Let the Juicing begin!!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: 7-Day Juice Fast from 25th September 2013
on: September 25, 2013, 15:43

Genupro, welcome to JOJ and congrats on starting your juice fast! I'm sure you will have some great results. Keep us posted, I'll be checking back daily. I'm always here if you have questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

genupro
Juicer
genupro
on: September 26, 2013, 00:02

Thanks for your response Donnie!

So Im nearing the end of Day 2, had 4 servings today and LOTS of water. For some reason, thankfully, I did not have much nausea or headaches.Actually quite the opposite, I had a lot of energy and felt really alive. The cravings did definitely get worse, can't believe I would miss eating this much. Instead of looking at junk food, I found myself fantasizing about healthier stuff, which is good. I made it a goal to prepare myself some crunchy dehydrated Kale Chips on the 8th day. Although the temptations are getting worse, I wont give up!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 26, 2013, 16:30

Genu, you're on the right track. It's good that you are thinking more healthy as opposed to filling your mind up with thoughts of junk. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll see great success! Keep me posted.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,