twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3
Author Topic: 60 day Juice only fast/cleanse

ladykara
Juicer
Re: 60 day Juice only fast/cleanse
on: September 23, 2013, 00:26

Well, Day 7 has come and gone. I weighed in and was 16 lbs down. My husband started on Friday and is having a tough time. Sadly, I am also. I think I have almost hit my limit. I just can't stop thinking about other foods and he is weak too. We may succumb tonight and have to start again tomorrow. I don't know. I may only be able to do 7 days at a time here and there. You would think that all the health benefits I am getting would outweigh how nasty it all tastes to me. I have brought back up the last swallow of my last couple of drinks. My body is beginning to reject the flavor/texture. I hope to come back at some point with better news. :(

ladykara
Juicer
on: September 23, 2013, 15:29

Ok, well, I did fall off the wagon last night and pigged out on pizza. It felt so good, and I thought I would be quitting and deciding that I would just stay fat. I was so baffled by myself that I could realize all the benefits I was getting with my back and still wanted to go back to my old ways. I may still end up that way, but I woke up this morning on my back and I realized that it's been YEARS since I've been able to turn off of my back in bed without pain. It pushed me enough that I started back up this morning. My husband was adamant that he was not going back to drinking those nasty juices, but he texted me later saying he made some for work really quickly. He's giving it another shot. I think I can make myself go again at least until Friday. It may be one of those work week type diets and then I have to eat real food during the weekend. I'm trying to stick with it! :) I have gained back 6 lbs I think, but I think of it as 2 steps forward, one step back. I still have a total loss of 10 lbs right now. Hopefully Friday's weigh in will be a positive. Hope you all are doing well on your fasting.

indiabella
Juicer
on: September 24, 2013, 22:53

HEYYYYY LADIES SORRY FOR GOING MISSING FOR AWHILE ITS DAY 13 OF 60 FOR ME AND I AM JUST ABOUT 25 POUNDS DOWN 211 now YAYYYY I have finally found the perfect recipe for me and so far so good no hunger no headaches no low energy I had a moment of weakness yesterday and licked an entire chip and had a crumb of chocolate cake(literally a crumb) lol I was just craving food flavor like crazy but I'm back to normal now lol it's going by slowly yet quickly at the same time kind of a day by day thing but the days are going fast I try to keep in my that food will always be there its not going anywhere I have to say I'm looking forward to my bday for the little break from juicing but I'm also nervous I don't want to overdo and gain too much weight back but I will enjoy it anyway I hope all of you ladies are sticking with it it works so don't give up and remember your motivators and your results don't let it go to waste I'm going to start working out tomorrow or tonight hoping that will speed up things a little more im going to start off slow and work my way up. 47 more days to go and 75 more pounds to go let's get it!! HAPPY FASTING LADIES :-)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 25, 2013, 15:46

Congrats on 25 pounds down Indiabella! That's amazing! Don't worry about gaining weight back when you go off of your fast. If you stick to eating healthy you'll keep it off and probably even continue to lose weight. I wish you the rest of the ladies all the best. I'm always here if you have questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

LeeLee
Juicer
on: September 26, 2013, 16:28

Hey ladies, quick check in. I didnt get back to juicing until today. Tried on Monday but my juice bottle leaked all through my back pack and spilt into my car. I finally got a better bottle and am hopefully back on track. Glad you ladies are still withit! Congrats girls.
Btw, I have hid the scale from mysrlf. I really need to tskr my focus off the numbers.

ladykara
Juicer
on: September 27, 2013, 16:23

Congrats on the weight loss, Indiabella! I'm very proud of you. As for me, it's been a bit of a struggle this week. My husband and I "cheated" a couple of times. It made me realize how crappy I have felt for so long. I was so sluggish on those days and just didn't feel "right". Thankfully, I only gained 2 lbs back. My husband had a first week loss of almost 15 lbs! He's very happy and we're going to try to keep going. I know I'm going to end up eating "real" food next week. It's inevitable, but I plan on incorporating some walks into most, if not all, of my days. Hopefully that will help me there. Plus, I really need to train myself on portions. Talk to you all later!

wildeforjuici-
ng
Juicer
on: November 12, 2013, 22:25

Posted too soon sorry* :)

wildeforjuici-
ng
Juicer
on: November 12, 2013, 22:32

I know in a little late but in on day 3 of my 60 day juice fast. I am a 24 year old stay at home mom. In 5'6 and my starting weight was 198. I had a baby in January and after i weighed 238 lbs. My heaviest i have ever been . My self esteem is still extremely low but im working on my goal weight of 130 but i will be happy with 150. I glad i found this site. I hope that i can gain motivation by hearing of y'alls success . So far i am down to 188. I hope i can be a late addition to this amazing journey.

neakey
Juice Expert
neakey
on: July 11, 2019, 21:17

Quote from chiwalker on September 15, 2013, 14:53
Hey,guys...my name is Chiwalker and I'd like to join,too. ,Im afraid I'll probably be the old lady of the group...64 next month...arrrgggh. No matter.

A little bit about me and the problems I'm addressing. I live in Ohio, last year I had extremely successful colon cancer surgery,but after I came home I became extremely depressed and everything went down hill from there. I stopped exercising, got high blood pressure,existed solely on a diet of pure junk food...all sugar. My hair started to gradually fall out and break off, my Lasix corrected vision started to gradually get worse and worse and my hearing,too. I stopped caring about makeup and basic female routines I always before maintained. To make matters worse, I lost my job of 28 years because my boss felt I took too much time to recover from my surgery.(five week)Now, though laproscopic, this was still considered major internal surgery because so much was done inside... I had 18 inches of my colon removed and resectioned,so the recovery time was about right according to my surgeon. To top it off,my hubby's job dropped our excellent health insurance...I was a mess. Last month, I did a very foolish thing and attempted suicide. I was lucky and didn't succeed, but it was a wake up call. I happened to stumble across this site and decided to do the 14 day juice fast,as I sincerely believed that restoring my health and self esteem was crucial to dealing with my depression. Today is day seven, and I am happy to say I have lost 7 pounds, but even better my mind is more alert, my vision seems to be slowly improving, and my sense of taste and smell. I could barely register the strongest peppermint taste...to me it was very slight, and food had no taste at all, so naturally I ate more to satisfy that need. My favorite perfume didn't even register! Best of all, I now have hope. Last night, my hubby bought pizza (This is so good that people who move away and come back to visit make it their first stop, and some even order it online and have it shipped to where they live now.) Happily,I wasn't even tempted. In front of me on the coffee table are two big trays of Reeses cups and Butterfingers, and I haven't even touched one. Not my willpower, but a very sincere desire to get back my life. I need to lose thirty-thirty five pounds, so I have decided on the sixty day fast. Wish me luck,people.

Well, at the expense of the make-up, I disagree, I think that I still need to look after myself and my face. By the way, not so long ago I found one very cool store with cosmetics at a fairly reasonable price. Here is a link to their website https://www.deadseashop.com/. Look, maybe you change your mind. There are a lot of cool stuff here, so try

hebivob
Juice Expert
hebivob
on: July 12, 2019, 15:40

coool

Pages: 1 2 3

Tags: , , , ,