twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: 14 Day Juice Fast Starts 7/26!! Im excited

SunniK
Juicer
14 Day Juice Fast Starts 7/26!! Im excited
on: July 24, 2013, 12:01

Im so excited right now I usually fall off the wagon with anything lol I might have a tad bit of ADD lol But Im totally not comfortable with my Baby weight that I have gain since pregnancy! Im currently 180 lbs and I would Like to be 160lbs after my 14 days But Im aiming for a cool 155lbs!

I do plan on doing a bit of workout just planking and squats mostly but Im Amp I really hope I can get thru this!!!!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: 14 Day Juice Fast Starts 7/26!! Im excited
on: July 24, 2013, 17:58

SunniK, welcome to JOJ! Stay focused when you start and think of your goals and how you'll feel when you reach them. Keep me updated on your status. I'm always here if you have questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

irene
irene
on: July 25, 2013, 10:53

SunniK, welcome to JOJ...Trust me you can do it..if i did it i believe anyone else can do it..I planned on doing a 3 days group fast which was arranged by JOJ but instead i ended up doing 22 days of Juice fast....i have lost 10kgs after and gained the energy level that i have never had. Set your goal....work hard at attaining your goal and you will do it...the 1st 3 days maybe hard and you may experience a headaches/ migraine but that will happen for few days when your body will be detoxing.....Otherwise all the best and update the forum on how it goes....

Cheers

Lauren
Juicer
on: July 25, 2013, 11:49

Ooh! Mind if I join you?

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,