twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Whos juiced wheatgrass here?

Kurokujira-
Kurokujikiri
Juicer
Kurokujira Kurokujikiri
Whos juiced wheatgrass here?
on: September 26, 2013, 01:35

Who's juiced wheatgrass here and what did you think of it?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Whos juiced wheatgrass here?
on: September 26, 2013, 16:24

I've had juiced wheat grass before but never juiced it myself as it's almost all waste when you use a centrifugal juicer. You'll need to have a good masticating juicer to do wheatgrass. But other than that it's really healthy for you and has a bit of a sweet taste. It still tastes like grass though, think of it as grass with a sweet taste.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

PattiRob
Juice Professional
on: September 26, 2013, 16:25

Hi KK, I haven't juiced wheatgrass myself, but had some at a juice bar. I think it has really strong detox qualities because I ended up feeling like I had a bad case of the flu. Tried it again in case that was just a fluke, and had the same results. Didn't try it again as my boss was not thrilled at finding me laying on the floor under my desk at work!!!
I'd suggest going slowly and juicing small amounts. Although, since you've already been juicing it may not affect you like it did me....let me know how you do!!

Juicing Lady
Juicer
Juicing Lady
on: October 8, 2013, 15:28

I'm growing wheatgrass, it's really easy to do. I normally juice about a shot glass of wheatgrass juice, then add that to other juices throughout the day. Sometimes I'll just harvest small amounts and add them to the veggies as I juice. Be glad to help with growing info.

As correctly said above, wheatgrass juice is really strong and very sweet, so use it in small amounts.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: October 8, 2013, 15:34

I'd love to start growing some of my own wheatgrass. I'll have to look into it more. I used to have wheatgrass shots every morning at work. They gave me a ton of energy right from the start.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,