twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Well I have started! Day one almost complete...

sputnick
Juice Professional
sputnick
Well I have started! Day one almost complete...
on: September 26, 2013, 01:46

Hey guys my name is Nick and after watching the famous Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead movie and also having a juicer that I was given for a Christmas gift
Many years ago. I thought I should give this a try.. A few days ago I went to the grocery store and bought about 4 days worth of veggies even though its only 4
Days worth I still got many stares from the cashier.

Quick background info I am 38 years old male I 6 foot 2 weigh 282 pounds and have tried to loose weight many times sometimes good sometimes not so good
The lightest I remember myself to be is 234 when I was at weight watchers about 5 years ago.. So one goal I have is to get to a least 233 pounds! Lol

Ok so day one is almost completed I woke up and had my hot lemon with ginger first thing then had my first juice a little bit after that and it wasn't that bad!

I had the apple and orange cucumber with kale and a bit of lemon. So I know you are suppose to have 4-6 a day I have had 3 today and I am not that hungry
So I might just stick to 3 today.

I do find it a bit overwhelming on what to make and if I am doing everything correct but so far so good... It is a little different not cooking as I love to cook!!

I find this website amazing... And I will keep people posted on how I make out... I hope to go at least 14 days.. Then who knows...

Ok cheers everyone !

Juice on!

Nick

JoeWee
Juicer
JoeWee
Re: Well I have started! Day one almost complete...
on: September 26, 2013, 06:49

Nick, I am a Competition Griller, Smoker, BBQ'er, Cook, Will be starting Juicing on Oct 1st, in a few days and look fwd to all of the roller coasters that it brings with it as well. I will still cook for people @ work, but I will not be eating any foods @ all, only Juicing for me.
Im 42, 6'3 and a Whopping 363#s, hope to change my life forever, for what I have been doing all this time hasnt worked for Chit.
Good luck to all of us as we push fwd conquering our addictions to food and Alcohol Etc...

sputnick
Juice Professional
sputnick
on: September 26, 2013, 11:25

Hello JoeWee thanks fpso much for your reply! I am now starting day 2 and just about to make my breakfast but thought I would check out some receipes on here. Making one this morning with strawberries apple, cucumber celery ginger and some grapes. It sounds good we shall see.
Anyway I wish you luck when you start your journey I hope to be going strong when you start! We can keep each other motivated!

I am going to stick with this and see what happens I haven't told many people as I know they will think I am crazy.. So the less I tell for now the better until they start seeing the difference.. That's why coming on here is so great this site is very amazing! Also the forum is great as everyone is doing or trying to do the same thing.

Keep me posted! I will keep you also updated I haven't weighed myself yet as I am only on day 2 but I do feel I have lost some weight already! I will weigh in on the weekend.

Ok off to make a juice!!

Thanks again WE CAN DO THIS....

Cheers

Nick

Donnie-
Toivola
Administrator
Donnie Toivola
on: September 26, 2013, 16:21

Nick, don't worry about what people think. I remember people thinking I was crazy for doing it also. My conclusion was that they have no clue what I feel like every day or what my ultimate goals are. The funny thing is, they now all come to me for their health advice. People are scared of the unknown and don't take the time to look at what juicing is, how it works, and the wonderful benefits it provides.

Just know that what you are doing is for you and not them.

Keep us posted and know that I'm here if you have any questions.

JoeWee
Juicer
JoeWee
on: September 26, 2013, 19:24

Nick, I havent told anyone @ all except my GF, When people begin to notice, I'll stay quiet, No one i know wants to do do this, but they just want to be in my Business.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,