twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Thinking of starting - but i have a few questions

kaboomba
Juicer
Thinking of starting - but i have a few questions
on: July 28, 2013, 20:13

Hello,

I have been researching juicing for a couple of weeks now and have finally decided to give it a go. My main goal is weight loss, since getting married in July 2012 I have gained 3 and a 1/2 stone :( i hate the way i look at the minute! My goal weight is 10st 7lbs (147lbs) i currently weight 15st 2lbs (212lbs so need to lose 65lbs. This is where i would like juicing to help.

Can i juice my way to lose 65lbs? if i can how? Can you just stay on just juice indefinitely or do you go for 14 days then eat "normal" healthy foods and then go back to juicing again?

Would really appreciate some help with this :)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Thinking of starting - but i have a few questions
on: July 29, 2013, 00:03

Kaboomba, welcome to JOJ and thanks for your post! You sure can lose 65 pounds. You can juice and it will come off. Or you could do 2 weeks on 1 week off and during your week off continue to juice but eat meals that consist of only fresh fruits and vegetables. I've heard of people juicing for longer than 100 days and losing much more than 65 pounds.

If you follow a routine and set your mind to hit your goals, you'll have no problem losing that weight Kaboomba. I'm here if you have any questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

kaboomba
Juicer
on: July 29, 2013, 07:00

Thanks JOJ! I'm going to give it a go! Will be starting on Thursday! Not going to set myself any particular number of days and see how long I can go! Fingers crossed the 65lbs just disappears :)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 29, 2013, 17:05

That's fantastic Kaboomba! I'm sure once you start it will seem like the weight just disappears!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,