twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: The hunt for a juicer!

vickymoo
Juicer
vickymoo
The hunt for a juicer!
on: July 20, 2013, 13:03

Excited to start juicing, so much so that 2 of my sister in laws will be juicing too! So yesterday on one of hottest days am running round 8 shops across the city trying to get a juicer, all out of stock, 1 shop had just the display model left but when I went to pay for it the lid was broken and it couldn't seal! Shop assistant was saying "yeah apparently a documentary was on last week and now all we get asked for is juicers....and fans" so had to settle with ordering online, hoping to start Friday because then I'm off work for 3 days so can manage craving and headaches at home! Really excited tho for the cleansing and energy boost! Thinking of measuring to see if I lose any inches of bloat? Anyone else see an effect on 7 day juicing?x

werner1950
Juice Expert
Re: The hunt for a juicer!
on: July 20, 2013, 14:54

In 7 days of juicing I lost 6-7 lbs.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 20, 2013, 20:14

The first 7 days I lost between 10-12 pounds Vicky. It will vary but you will lose weight. Congrats on getting your juicer and making the decision to do a fast. It's great that you will have people to juice with. It helps out and keeps you motivated. I'll be here if you have any questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

vickymoo
Juicer
vickymoo
on: July 21, 2013, 13:07

Thankyou will keep u posted when I start

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,