twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Still here

Deb
Juicer
Deb
Still here
on: August 15, 2013, 19:49

Hi Guys - I am still here. I did a 5 day fast at the end of July and it wasn't difficult, however, I broke it big time with a pot of coffee and a pan of brownies :)

Anyway - there was activities and functions to attend in the last couple of weeks. But, I have been juicing off and on - breakfast, lunches. I plan on going on another fast starting Sunday and hope to do at least 2 weeks. I have a cruise to go on in Sept. and I want to get down in weight before I attend this floating buffet.

I was watching this video today on Jonny Bowman's "Unleash Your Thin". Seems to me his idea of weight loss is a very low carb diet. Obviously, juicing is low carb in terms that we are not eating anything processed. Anyone familiar with his concepts? It just seemed a repackaged Atkins to me.

Hope everyone else is doing great.

Happy Juicing,
Deb

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Still here
on: August 16, 2013, 00:22

Haven't seen his diet yet but from the little research I just did, it sounds a lot like Atkins. While I'm sure there are some differences, I'm not sure what they are. It's great to see you back. Let me know when you're ready to do a fast. I'm looking at doing a group fast towards the end of the month.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Deb
Juicer
Deb
on: August 16, 2013, 02:18

You won't see his diet. I sat through a 45 min video (couldn't stop it or control it anyway) because I was curious about what foods were supposed to "start your skinny metabolism". He never really tells you. You have to buy his book...blah, blah. But WAIT - if you click now you can get it for 37 bucks as opposed to the regular 150 bucks (or something like that). I'd be really interested in what you think Donnie. I tried to find "pros/cons" on his methods but most searches I did just pointed me to his website.

I want to start my fast Sun or Mon.

Deb

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 16, 2013, 05:49

Well, I usually find that when people consort to charging you for information like that, your health is not in their best interest. Your money is what they are interested in. Probably best to stay away.

That's great that you are going to start your fast soon. I'm happy for you. Let me know when you start and keep me updated on your status Deb. You will do really great!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

Deb
Juicer
Deb
on: August 17, 2013, 15:17

Starting the fast today and hoping for a 3 week fast.

Deb

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 18, 2013, 02:28

You're going to do fantastic Deb!!!

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,