twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Starting on 8-5-13 fingers crossed!!!

Darma
Juicer
Darma
Starting on 8-5-13 fingers crossed!!!
on: August 1, 2013, 16:13

Hi Everyone! I'm Darma!

I quit smoking in January and started using an electronic cigarette! 6 months later I still haven't had one cigarette! I believe I'm good to go. So!?!?! Time to work on the rest of me! I quit taking birth control last month to get my body 100% drug free!! So.. Toxins gone!!! Now I'm left with a 5'7" body that weighs 153 pounds! I'd like to aim for 130 pounds and my doctor says that is a healthy weight. So I need to lose 23 pounds.

I've tried low carb and had major success 2-3 years ago losing over 30 pounds in 3 months. However, I've used the diet to maintain every since. It's not working. I lose water weight during week one then nothing for weeks and weeks. It's like my body is immune to low carb lol. I'm frustrated enough to go away from my beloved low carb diet to juicing.

I'm very nervous! I don't want to waste time or money! I just want to quit dieting, quit focusing on losing weight, get healthy and let the weight come off as a natural side effect! I'm going today to buy a juicer and some new shoes for walking! I've got the veggie and fruit shopping list!

My plan is to follow the menu I found posted for the full 7 days. Then perhaps go to a 2 juice or one juice a day and eat as healthy as I can...

What do you guys recommend? Low calorie? Low carb? Low fat?
After my 7 day juice what's the best way to go?

Monday is my day!!! Wish me luck!
~Darma

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Starting on 8-5-13 fingers crossed!!!
on: August 2, 2013, 03:35

Hi Darma, welcome to JOJ! Congrats on quitting smoking, if you can do that, you can surely juice fast! 23 pounds is very achievable Darma.

Don't be nervous. Juicing isn't really a diet but more of a way to change your habits and your health. Weight loss is just a symptom. After your juice fast the best thing you can do is avoid all those diets and just focus on eating and living a healthy lifestyle.

Read this article: http://www.justonjuice.com/how-to-eat-after-a-fast/ It will explain how to eat once you come off your fast. By doing this I lost another 10 pounds even after I finished my first 2 week juice fast. The weight has stayed off.

I wish you the best of luck Darma, keep me posted and remember, I'm always here if you have any questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

irene
irene
Re: Starting on 8-5-13 fingers crossed!!!
on: August 2, 2013, 08:40

Hello Darma, Congrats on quitting smoking...it takes a brave soul to accomplish that and so if you did that then you can do 14 days or more of juice fast with no problems......

All the best and the Forum will be here to support you....feel free to ask as well as update the forum on your progress during your juice fast....

ALL THE BEST...

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,