twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: starting juicing with bronchitis and on meds

Roxanne
Juicer
starting juicing with bronchitis and on meds
on: January 2, 2014, 19:12

I wanted to start juicing but am presently on Antibiotics for bronchitis that I can't seem to shake. Can I still start to juice or should I wait until I am better and finished the meds? If I have to wait I think that incorporating some juicing into my diet until then will help get nutrients into my system and assist in getting better quicker.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: starting juicing with bronchitis and on meds
on: January 3, 2014, 21:57

Roxanne, this sounds like a question that would best be answered by your doctor as he/she knows your full condition and history better than me.

With that being said it's fine to juice and continue taking medication. If you want to go at a slower pace you could always start by eating only fresh fruits and veggies while incorporating a few juices throughout the day. This will still benefit you greatly and help out quiet a bit. Keep me posted Roxanne. I wish you all the best in life! I'm always here if you have questions. Cheers!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,