twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Salt Water Flush

Hamilton2008
Juicer
Salt Water Flush
on: October 30, 2013, 16:43

Hi all

has anyone used the saltwater flush during the fast?

ive just been reading about it and i think it can be really helpful to people who are struggling for bowel movements on the fast.

youve got to remember that during the fast especially after day 14 your body starts sending different enzymes to your intestines and what they do is start to slay off all the buildup of waste..so im kind of guessing bowel movements are essential on the fast.

andy4879
Re: Salt Water Flush
on: October 30, 2013, 17:11

i lost all of my waste the first week and spinach helped it! i have saved a lot of money on toilet paper these past 3 months. lol. i don't know anything about it so sorry.

Hamilton2008
Juicer
on: October 31, 2013, 08:56

lol i am juicing spinach everyday so il keep at it, i did my first saltwater flush this morning but dont expect drastic results after the first 1, got another 6 to do, 1 every morning...apparantly it works better when fasting! il keep you posted on how it goes.

Hamilton2008
Juicer
on: October 31, 2013, 08:59

hmmm the root cause of my urinary issues and my many other problems lol are originating from my small intestine so it needs flushing...do you have any specific recipes that clean the intestines?

andy4879
on: October 31, 2013, 09:56

check this out:

http://www.naturalnews.com/038680_colon_cleansing_foods_apple_cider_vinegar.html

itFranck
Juicer
on: November 22, 2013, 05:19

Chia seeds will do the trick very well.

Contrary to Flax seeds (from Andy link) , they can be eaten whole (saving you the grinding processing time).
They contains 11g of fiber and 100% of your Omega 3 daily needs in 2 tablespoons, They are tasteless and mix well with any juices.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,