twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: pre juicing week

kellynewjuice-
r
Juicer
kellynewjuicer
pre juicing week
on: September 10, 2013, 19:29

Hey,

I've got myself all geared up to begin the 7 days and then read that I have to eat raw fruit and veg for the week before :( is this absolutely necessary? I eat quite a varied diet normally which consists of fruits and veg but also plenty other 'bad' things. Is there any other way I can prep myself quicker? I'm eager and excited to get started 😀 I am doing this firstly to loose weight and secondly to feel the benefits of being more healthier. I have previously ate clean and felt an enormous improvement in my health and happiness however it was hard to upkeep when the rest of the family didn't want to....hopefully juicing will appeal to them

Kelly =)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: pre juicing week
on: September 11, 2013, 16:47

Kelly, it's not a requirement that you must eat nothing but raw fruits and veggies for the week before. It's fine to jump right in if you have the will power to do so. Doing nothing but raw fruits and veggies is a great way to prepare your body but it's not absolutely necessary.

It's good that you are asking questions. Know that I am always here if you need me. I wish you the best Kelly! Keep me posted on your status.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

kellynewjuice-
r
Juicer
kellynewjuicer
on: September 11, 2013, 22:00

Oh thanks, I'm really excited to get started, I've failed in so many other fad diets and tried almost every slimming aid out there so hopefully this extra boost of goodness will be what I need for energy, health and weight loss! I shall keep you posted, thanks again :-)

kellynewjuice-
r
Juicer
kellynewjuicer
on: September 12, 2013, 08:09

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2168872/Juice-diet-Flaky-skin-hair-rotten-teeth-The-latest-dieting-fad-pretty-ugly-effects.html

Now I am scared!!! I'm 28, I can't afford to add age ha, I'm trying to stop aging or at least slow it down a little, please help!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 12, 2013, 16:59

It's a ridiculous article. The author is making a lot of assumptions and falsities in her writings. I could point out mistakes, assumptions, and lies all day in that piece but I'll let the comments on her own post do that for her. Read through the comments and you'll see how absurd it is...

It's no wonder the author has stopped accepting new comments on her article...

Don't let one persons view of something she has no experience with affect your health and your choices. If you want honest and true facts about juicing all you have to do is read through the forums and comments from real people who have really juiced here at JOJ and see what real people who are juicing say and the kind of results they are experiencing.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

PattiRob
Juice Professional
on: September 12, 2013, 18:37

I have to agree with Donnie. After 6 weeks of juicing my skin feels and looks better than it ever has. I've had light brown liver/aging spots on my face and arms for years. They are all fading away. My skin is smoother, I have more energy and just have a greater overall sense of well-being. I've also had lymph-edema in my lower left leg, ankle and foot. Since I started juicing I've gone down 2 sizes in my compression stocking.
My husband and I are so happy with our results: lower blood-pressure, lower cholesterol, more energy, smaller clothes, eating healthier foods because our tastes have changed!! We will be juicing for years to come.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 13, 2013, 02:20

Patti, that's incredible! Congrats! I'm glad you and your husband had such fantastic results. Isn't juicing amazing in what it can do for your body? I'm happy for you two!

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,