twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: POWER OF JUICING

irene
irene
POWER OF JUICING
on: July 23, 2013, 14:40

hello Forum, This i had to share because juicing has changed my life as well as given me the energy that i have never had in my life. I am a person who loves exercising but i only do walking and Jogging. there are times i quit jogging and then go back at it again but since 10th May 2013 i promised my self i must work out from Mon - Fri evenings for 60mins. my route is 7kms/60mins and normally i used to alternate walking and jogging because i couldn't run through out the 7kms and i would jog for a max of 15mins and that's it 😛 . i did a 22 days juice fast and that really changed my eating habits, cravings and my life in general but most of all it has given my body the ENERGY that it has never had before. As i am speaking i can jog for 40mins NON STOP and cover the 7kms route by just jogging and not walking 😀 😀 this is just amazing am so happy and i feel great all the time...i love the fact that i have made a progress and i was able to loose 8kgs after my fast and 2kgs went down even when i wasn't fasting............i weighed 80kgs before my juice fast but i have dropped 10kgs in 60days and i now weigh 70kgs.

Thanks to JOJ and the Forum for all the support...this means a lot to me......

Debi
Juice Expert
Debi
Re: POWER OF JUICING
on: July 23, 2013, 14:46

That is fantastic Irene. I am so happy for you. Great job on all your hard work.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 23, 2013, 19:36

Irene you are amazing! You've had such great success and I hope others follow what you did and what you do to maintain. You're a real inspiration to everyone here!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

irene
irene
on: July 25, 2013, 10:30

Thanks JOJ & Debi, This is just like a miracle as i have dieting..been on a protein diet but i didn't do magic on me & never experienced such results as the ones i have after my Juice fast.....JUICING WORKS and i just cant stop juicing i now have my Fruit & veggies Juice as my lunch Mon-Friday...i just cant have anything else for lunch.....i Do a fruits platter, cereals or oats for breakfast and Juice for lunch and a protein (fish, beef,chicken or lamb) with salads for dinner and a few times I'll have rice, baked potato, baked pumpkin/butternut squash or mashed potatoes for dinner....I love my new life.....

AlisonP
Juicer
on: July 25, 2013, 20:19

Hi Irene, you have just answered my question. I was just going to inbox you to ask what your daily routine was. I am so not wanting to come of my juice fast but am going on holiday and juicing will be impossible. How many days do you think I should allow before I go away before I come off the fast? I am worried about having tummy problems on holiday!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 25, 2013, 23:09

Alison, when you come off your fast make sure to include plenty of fresh fruits and veggies into your diet. Also, it will help to add a few juices into your routine.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,