twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: New to Juicing - Family Life

vincegledhill
Juicer
vincegledhill
New to Juicing - Family Life
on: July 23, 2013, 07:17

Hi people.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Vince and I live in the UK. I'm married with 2 older kids and watched Fat, Sick and nearly dead as I'm sure quite a few on here have.

I saw myself in that film and decided to start juicing, however, my wife would never forgive me if I ducked out of the evening family meal.

So, my thoughts are, breakfast and lunch, juice. Proper dinner, which last night was lamb chops (3 for me) a baked potato and cooked carrots.

Will the breakfast and lunch do me any good?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: New to Juicing - Family Life
on: July 23, 2013, 09:21

Hi Vince, welcome to JOJ! Juicing will do many great things for you. You won't get the full benefits of juice fast if you include a meal. But you will still get the added benefits of increasing your daily nutritional intake.

Juice fasting works by relieving your digestive system. When you stop including solids and drink just juice you are giving your digestive system a break and allowing it to recover which increases the release of toxins and fat. When you continue to include solids you aren't giving it a break.

If you do have to a meal, it's best to eat a meal consisting of only fresh fruits and veggies. This will help you out if you include a few juices throughout the day. You can still lose weight and take advantage of the benefits juicing has to offer this way. But if you eat a large meal you might not get the added benefits. So keep your meals extremely light. It's also good to have a juice right before you eat a meal as it will curb your appetite. I'm here if you have any questions Vince. Keep me posted.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

farheen
Juicer
on: July 25, 2013, 18:07

Hi guys!! I am new to this juicing family

farheen
Juicer
on: July 25, 2013, 18:08

:) Hi guys!! I am new to this juicing family i hv finished my third day today planning fr 14 days.. Cant workout while juicibg.. Will i b able to loose love handles and my lower ab pooch wd juicing only??

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 25, 2013, 23:13

Welcome to JOJ Farheen! Keep it easy on the exercise. If you find out it's too much for you, then back off a bit. Keep your exercises light and listen to your body.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,