twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: My results from 30 day fast

Debi
Juice Expert
Debi
My results from 30 day fast
on: August 3, 2013, 16:21

Last night I finished day 30. It was not an easy road for me. I had stomach issues every single day since day 5 but I committed to a 30 day fast so I stuck with it. I wanted to prove to myself that I could do it. I was not able to leave my house since day 5 which really sucked. Luckily I work from home and my husband did all the grocery shopping. I had quite a few food cravings but was able to fend them off. I would read the letter on my wall that I wrote myself on why I wanted to do a juice fast. This helped me a bunch. Some food that my family cooked smelt so good. They thought it was strange that I would ask to smell the food on the plate. I don’t know why this helped but smelling the food made me feel really good. If you have cravings you just need to find what helps you until the craving passes.
I decided not to weigh myself at all during the juice fast. I thought it would help motivate me to wait until I was all done. It did give me something wonderful to look forward to. Well I weighed myself this morning and I lost 21 pounds. I have more to lose and wish I could continue on the juice fast but because of the stomach issues I can’t. I am going to eat healthy and low calorie foods and also exercise so I hope this will help me get to the goal weight I want. I wish you all good luck on your juice fast and want to say thank you for all the support I got from this site and all of you. Stay strong and you can achieve your goals.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: My results from 30 day fast
on: August 3, 2013, 18:07

Debi, congrats on losing 21 pounds over your 30 day juice fast! That is incredible. Sorry that you were having stomach issues. It's interesting that you mention smelling the food. I noticed that if I just smelt the food that my cravings would go away. I thought it would have been the opposite. When you go back to eating solids, make sure you include a lot of fresh fruits and veggies in your diet. It will help you continue to lose weight and stay healthy. Congrats again Debi!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

tickingcounte-
rparts
Juice Expert
Re: My results from 30 day fast
on: August 3, 2013, 18:23

That's so awesome. I'm so glad you posted your results. Very motivating considering I'm having to smell my son's lunch at the moment (smelling food does NOT help me at this point). Congratulations and sorry about your stomach issues!

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,