twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Just Started Juicing

Jf479
Juicer
Just Started Juicing
on: August 2, 2013, 20:40

Hello to all, Its been a week since I had surgery done on my left ear, to plug a hole on the semicircular canal bone, had my sutures removed yesterday 01/08/2013 and feel so much better for it :) .

A few days after I got home from hospital I decided to order a juicer, the SAGE NUTRI JUICER BY HESTON BLUEMENTHAL. I couldn't wait for it to arrive. I ordered it on Monday 29/08/13 and it arrived 2 days later and was so excited to get started. When I removed it from the box and packaging, I said to my partner, this is our life saver its the tool that will keep us healthy and sick free.

I gave up smoking 2 weeks ago, drank water for the last week and in the last 2 days only been drinking the green juice. Just watching the juice flow out of the spout is great, its like a fresh waterfall of life generating nutrients and vitamins. I was so surprised at just how good it tastes, OK the green juice doesn't look very nice or even smell nice but I don't care about that, all that matters is what the juice is going to do to my body and mind. I am now hooked on juicing, ITS ALL ABOUT ALKALISING THE BODY and FLUSHING OUT THE STAGNANT CRAP THAT'S BEEN BUILDING UP FOR YEARS AND YEARS :). If I continue juicing which I will, then next year, hopefully I wont suffer from hay fever. Say goodbye to colds and flu 😀

Its day 2 for me and going to keep juicing. I'm a 38/40 waist and hope to get down to a 32, weigh 207 pounds and want to really get the weight off as much as possible. I have logged my weight and have photos taken of me standing, facing forward to the side and back. So in the future I can compare and see how much weight has dropped off.

Just as I'm typing this its been about an hour since I had my dinner which was 1 litre of green juice. I have also become aware of a slight headache coming on, could this be to do with the detox stage?

I have heard that day 3 and 4 will be hard and then after, everything gets easier. When am I likely to feel the difference in my energy levels ?. I have been one for moaning about being tired all the time and this is one of my other reasons for juicing. Once the weight drops off I will then start to exercise, swimming, jogging and will join a gym to tone up.

Will keep you updated on how I'm getting on, so glad I watched Fat,Sick & Nearly dead and finding this site :) Thank for your time, reading what I wanted to share with you :)

Good luck to everyone on their path to juicing for better health.

Jason from Hertfordshire UK

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Just Started Juicing
on: August 3, 2013, 03:31

Jason, I wish more people thought like you. Some people give up too early because they focus more on the weight loss than the health benefits. No one is going to lose 50 pounds overnight. It takes time, patience, and the will power to succeed.

Days 2-5 can be the hardest because you'll go through detox. I only had slight headaches during my detox but nothing that an ibuprofen didn't solve. You'll start to feel the energy after you go through detox. It will be an amazing feeling!

Please keep us posted Jason, I'm looking forward to hearing your success. We are alike in the fact that I weight 207 when I started and had a waist size of 38. I god down to a 32 and at my lowest was 182 pounds. I've put some weight back on but it's muscle mass from working out and exercising. I'll take muscle over fat any day!

I'm always here if you have questions Jason.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Jf479
Juicer
on: August 3, 2013, 20:44

Thank you Donnie, I will continue to focus on becoming healthy and look forward to having more energy. I have it planted in my mind to succeed with juicing and will not look back.

Its my third day and have had moments of feeling really hungry, and then I have extremely clear visions of the food I love like spag bol and a nice indian take away. Some how I just manage to focus on something else and the thoughts of those foods just pass. I keep telling myself to keep on going and ignore the food cravings.

I made some juice this evening and could only drink 1 glass, I had made 1 litre of juice but it was too potent and tasted a bit too strong. I think I will print off your recipes for the 2 week juice fast and stick with it. The recipe I used for my dinner this evening was -
1 Tomato
2 small Oranges
Half a Lemon
1 large pepper
2 stalks of celery
6 leaves of cabbage with 2 big handfuls of spinach wrapped
Half a cucumber
1/4 of a large Marrow with the skin on
chunk of Ginger

The juice was bright green, and smelled strong. I also found it a struggle just to get 1 glass down, thought I was going to throw up. I then just washed it down with 2 glasses of water.

One thing I have noticed is that I'm urinating a lot and quite pleased to see its becoming clear. I have had no bowel movements in the past 3 days and just hope this wont cause any problems ?

Went out looking for blackberries today and found the plant, think its a bit too early as they were very small and some were green. Think I will try again in September time, read that they are very nutritious and the great thing is they are Organic and FREE.

Will keep you updated on my progress, thanks again for your reply and for this great site Donnie

Jason

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 4, 2013, 04:56

You'll get to a point where you just won't have any bowel movements. It's due to the fact that the juice you drink is absorbed and doesn't go through the digestive process. This means you aren't putting anything in your body that warrants a bowel movement.

Sometimes juices can be harsh. If you have to, dilute it with water and add more lemon. That will usually fix most juices.

Keep on juicing Jason, you're doing fantastic!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,