twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Juicing Questions

Sesarena
Juicer
Sesarena
Juicing Questions
on: September 9, 2013, 03:05

Hello to my fellow juicers!

I want to know how we incorporate beans or nuts into the juice fast. I was inspired to start juicing from the documentary , "Fat, Sick, and nearly dead" . If anyone out there can give me pointers, advice and any key components to me starting my journey it would be much appreciated.

A really important one is exercise, I workout 5-6 days a week, bootcamp once a week, have lost 20 lbs in a month from eating healthy and exercising, so I want to know how much exercise I can do while juicing if any.

I plan on doing the fast for 7 days to start and depending on how I am feeling on the 7th day I will do it for another 7 and so on.

Thank you all my fellow JUICERS! 😀

Sesarena In Houston! 😀

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Juicing Questions
on: September 9, 2013, 17:16

Sesarena, welcome to JOJ and congrats on planning out your juice fast!

During your juice fast you should only have juice. No solids of any kind including beans or nuts. Just stick to the fresh juices that you make, and let them work their magic!

When you start a juice fast your body will start to detox itself. During the first 3-5 days you will go through detox and it's best to let your body rest and recover during this time. I'm not saying you shouldn't work out but you should listen to your body and stop when you've had enough. Keep your exercises light and don't overdo it. You'll do great and I'm sure after 7 days you'll continue on longer Sesarena!

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,