twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: juicing helps with fertility - not kidding

juice4health
Juicer
juicing helps with fertility - not kidding
on: October 26, 2013, 02:11

A friend of mine (35 yrs old) was trying to get his wife pregnant for the last six years with no luck.

They refused to take drugs / use hormones.

He recently started juicing.

His wife is now pregnant.

Juicing was the only thing that has changed in his life / diet / pattern.

He was juicing for approximately 7 weeks.

I wish I understood what was happening at the cell level to affect such a positive change; this is nature's wonderful medicine.

More research needs to be done.

Executive summary: If you've tried to get pregnant and it didnt work, start juicing and keep at it, you just might be pregnant before you know it.

vapala
Juicer
Re: juicing helps with fertility - not kidding
on: November 2, 2013, 18:17

Onion juice triple testosteron lvl.

See this: http://www.ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html

They wanted a cheapo alternative to meds in Iran for men who had trouble conceiving.

There is much more about onion juice. It's like a miracle veggie.

Read this: http://www.onions-usa.org/img/site_specific/uploads/phytochemical_brochure.pdf

After 90 days of 3 oz of onion juice daily: increase in perceived testosteron ( I am more manly, more animal spirit etc), more stength, more resistance to stress, better general outloook on life, a big hard-on every morning, and erections so hard I had forgotten it was like this when I was in my 20s.

I strongly encourage you to drink onion juice. Little hard at first, but once you will feel the benefits, it becomes like a drug.

GL

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: November 2, 2013, 22:29

That's an interesting read about the onions and it's affect on testosterone/fertility. It's so easy to mix in a little onion into any juice too. The taste is almost not even there and can be covered up completely with a little lemon and ginger.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Michael
Juicer
on: November 8, 2013, 10:37

Once our body is healthy, it will repair all its damaged by its own.
Juicing can make our body and provide a lot of nutrient for our body. All those nutrient are needed when we are in the repairing process. Juicing not only will make us pregnant, it can boost out immunity system and prevent our body attack by any disease virus.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,