twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Juice is too thick, comes out with particles

khogie
Juicer
Juice is too thick, comes out with particles
on: January 9, 2014, 01:07

Hi!

Started my first day with my girlfriend and am utilizing the recipes and advice from this site. I've juiced both breakfast and lunch options, and they'v come out incredibly thick and chunky except for Morning Glory. I have a brand new Breville JuiceFountain Plus.

Any feedback on minimizing "non-juice" particles in the juice? Comes out very thick otherwise. I read somewhere that placing the Kale/Spinach along with hard veggies helps with this.

If my juice is thick and chunky does that inevitably counteract the whole purpose of a 7 day "Juice-Only" cleanse??

Thanks,

Kevin

Mundi
Juicer
Re: Juice is too thick, comes out with particles
on: January 9, 2014, 19:52

you will most likely need to get a small strainer to get that pulp out of it, some juicers make alot of pulp, and some do not, but most make atleast some.

jasmin
Juicer
on: January 19, 2014, 02:11

Try a nutmylk bag (available at health food stores), or a paint straining bag (much cheaper, and available at Home Depot). This will get rid of your pulp really well, I always strained the juice from my Breville. Also, the Breville isn't so great at juicing leafy greens, you could juice everything else and then put it into a blender with your greens, and then strain it all at the end. Hope that helps, good luck:)

Brian
Juicer
Brian
on: August 13, 2014, 01:28

Add some water. You're gonna drink some anyway.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,