twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: I dont feel full

Alfredo
Juicer
I dont feel full
on: August 17, 2013, 05:58

Hi,
Whenever I juice, I don't feel full. This must be my 5th time trying to start again (I am going to start when I wake up tomorrow).
I make my juice, and I drink about a cup full of it. Then I go for a nice bike ride, shower, and here is where the problem comes in.. I go to drink more of the juice I made earlier, but I can't stand the fact that I'm drinking this juice which tastes NOTHING like that sandwich I see my mom eating across from me.. I drink it anyway, but I don't feel full, and I cave in and eat something. Then I try to start again the next day, and the same thing happens.
How can I start again tomorrow without this happening?
I thought of a plan that after taking my shower, I'm really tired and I could just go to bed.. however, drinking only 8oz of juice, exercising, then going to bed and repeating the next day can't be healthy.. (I think you're supposed to have 4 juices PER day)!!
So yeah, can you give me some tips, please? How much juice do I even have to drink per day? Do I really have to make a few different juices per day, or if I make a juice and I have enough for about 4-6 cups, can I just drink that for the whole day and make a new one the next?
Thank you.

andy4879
Re: I dont feel full
on: August 17, 2013, 14:06

hello alfredo,

each juice needs to be 16-20 ounces followed by 12-16 ounces of water to flush it down and you need to juice 4-6 times a day. you juice when your body tells you it needs nutrients, in other words, when you feel hungry. 16-20 ounces of juice will fill you up and the more green juice you drink, the better. i am on day 6 and i have lost 10 pounds and i love it. i crave the juice. you can make a whole batch to last the day but it is better to be fresh than refrigerated. like i said, the more you drink, the better. i hope this helps!

andy

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 18, 2013, 02:30

Alfredo, listen to what Andy said. It will help you to overcome your hunger. It's also a mind thing. You have to want this to work and push aside your cravings for food. You can do this!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

CarolLee
Juicer
CarolLee
on: August 18, 2013, 11:16

It is a BIG mind thing. You have to be ready to make this so important to you that even if you are baking muffins for your family you can sip the juice and not lick the beaters. :)
That was how I knew I was going to make it!

It was very helpful to re-watch the film "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead" by Joe Cross on the day I started. Very Motivational.

And coming here for support has made a big difference.

I want to be a new healthier person more than I want the sandwich. I do the cooking here and have continued to cook for dinners every day. I am just starting day 6.
I want to encourage you to keep trying. I keep thinking of all the wonderful new meals I will make with a Plant based diet and juicing in my life.

It is exciting to look ahead to where this is leading. :)

Andy and Donnie have said it so well. Juice on!

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,