twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Hemorrhoids

LeeLee
Juicer
Hemorrhoids
on: September 13, 2013, 16:27

I am on day 5 and have been doing fairly well on the detox although I am starting to hit the wall of toxemia symptoms. I have happily lost 8 pounds so far.
One promblem though is I have been having bright red blood in my stools whenever I do have a bowel movement. There is no other discomfort and I have never had anything like this before juicing. I looked up the symptoms and assume I have an internal hemorrhoid, which can be cause by a low fiber diet. It is recommended to treat these right away by visiting the doctor, drinking more water (i already drink 2-3 litres/day) and eating a higher fiber diet. Well I am very committed to this detox, loving it and loving the weight loss and don't want to stop yet, which is what Im sure my doctor will tell me. Ironically a recommended remedy is to juice. Do you know of any juicing recipees or ingredients in particular that will help with this situation.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Hemorrhoids
on: September 13, 2013, 18:26

Lee, are you juicing beets, carrots, or even strawberries? If you juice these, particularly beets, your stool will be that color. What juice isn't absorbed gets passed out as waste. Many of us have experienced the same thing and it's most likely a case of you juicing those certain things. You're stool will take on the color of what you juice. I'm sure your doctor will tell you the same thing but just to be safe it wouldn't hurt to ask him/her.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

LeeLee
Juicer
on: September 13, 2013, 20:54

Yes I juice those every day! Thank you so much for pointing it out!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 14, 2013, 18:19

Glad to help Lee!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Wendy
Juicer
on: October 20, 2013, 16:32

Wow, what a relief! I had the exact same concern! I'm so glad I read this - thanks LeeLee and Donnie!

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,