twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Day 7

werner1950
Juice Expert
Day 7
on: July 14, 2013, 20:41

This is day 7 for me. Interesting observation. The green juice that I had almost rejected on Day 1 tastes good on day7!
I am going to start with some solids tomorrow. We'll see how the system handles it. Puréed first. Strictly fruits and veggies the rest of the week.

And I forgot to mention, I have a masticating juicer, and it puts a fair amt of pulp into the juice. Drinking that was always a turn off for me so I finally got smart and put a sieve between the spout and my glass.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Day 7
on: July 14, 2013, 21:13

Werner, congrats on a fast well done! 7 Days is really great! Experiment with a few smoothies if you have a blender. Those are great for when you come off a fast.

Some masticating juicers will put pulp in there. Great idea with the sieve!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

irene
irene
on: July 15, 2013, 08:36

Werner1950, Congrats on completion of day 7....can u please share with the forum how much weight you have lost after your fast?

werner1950
Juice Expert
on: July 15, 2013, 09:53

When I started I was 180. I am 174 today.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 15, 2013, 10:18

Congrats on the weight loss Werner! Read this article for how to eat after a fast. It may come in handy for you right about now

http://www.justonjuice.com/how-to-eat-after-a-fast/

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

werner1950
Juice Expert
on: July 15, 2013, 11:14

Thanks. I read that article, and that's exactly what I planned to do. Eat the foods my system is already accustomed to, only in either smoothie form or solid.

irene
irene
on: July 15, 2013, 11:59

Congrats werner1950 on your weight loss......its such a great feeling knowing your hard work paid off......

werner1950
Juice Expert
on: July 15, 2013, 14:50

Thanks. I gave in and ate a solid apple1 hr ago. It tasted so good. However, not sure whether it is my gll bladder condition, or whether apples are just hard to digest, but my stomach is giving me fits now.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 15, 2013, 17:29

Werner, make sure you are drinking plenty of water after you eat something. Also, you may want to have a half juice before you eat something solid. It may help your stomach out. Try it out and let me know if doing that helps.

werner1950
Juice Expert
on: July 15, 2013, 19:32

I had a cup of tea before the apple. I have since eaten some other foods, and everything is fine.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 15, 2013, 22:01

Excellent Werner, glad everything is good now. Keep me posted.

werner1950
Juice Expert
on: July 16, 2013, 03:13

Mr JOJ, do you have your own story published here somewhere?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 16, 2013, 06:15

Funny you ask that, I'm reworking the copy on the main page and writing a book that will include my full story and go into detail on juicing. The copy on the home page tells you a little about my story but not as detailed as it will be once it's finished.

werner1950
Juice Expert
on: July 16, 2013, 20:46

I am sure you'll let us know when you publish. Make sure we can get it in digital format.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 16, 2013, 21:35

It will be in eBook form and available for kindle, ibooks, and nook. I'll also put out a pdf version for those who just want to download it without a reader. Thanks for your interest Werner. It pushes me to finish it! Hope you're having a fantastic day!

AlisonP
Juicer
on: July 17, 2013, 15:19

I can't wait to read your story, hurry up and get it finished! I think it will be a great inspiration to others out there, like me. I have been looking for the answer to my weight problems and am so happy I have found it, it's only taken 30yrs!!! I have 4st to lose and really believe I can do it now.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 17, 2013, 21:21

I'm hurrying Alison! I'm trying my best to get it wrapped up and finished :)

werner1950
Juice Expert
on: July 17, 2013, 21:38

Alison, your excitement is contagious!

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,