twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Day 1 of 7

Dave
Juicer
Dave
Day 1 of 7
on: August 19, 2013, 15:48

Excited, only 5 hours since I woke up...but after first Carrot based juice this morning, I feel much better then having coffee. It very well could be mental at this point, but does it really matter. I will keep posting.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Day 1 of 7
on: August 19, 2013, 15:49

Dave, that's fantastic! Keep us all posted and let me know everything goes for you. I'm here if you have any questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Dave
Juicer
Dave
on: August 19, 2013, 16:28

JOJ,
Question? How long do you suggest I wait to begin a exercise program. I have worked out all my life (exception of last year) and want to get back on it! I just have read a few different things...examples, let(if any) symptoms subside before taken off on a 5 miler. Thanks a bunch Dave

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 19, 2013, 16:43

I would suggest you wait until the detox phase has passed which is usually 3-5 days. Most people go through detox within 3 days but I would suggest you listen to your body and start exercising when you feel you're ready. It's best to let your body rest and recover during the detox phase. I'm always here if you need me Dave!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

Dave
Juicer
Dave
on: August 19, 2013, 16:47

Really apperciate it! Its cool to have a place to come for answers and support.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 20, 2013, 03:14

JOJ is that place Dave! I'm glad you're here and I'm always here to help.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,