twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Confused...I think

peech93
Juicer
Confused...I think
on: September 4, 2013, 18:24

I wanted to start juicing with something simple, to make sure I would be able to stick to it. I purchased the 2 Day Detox juice from Arden's Garden. Today is my 2nd day and am not really seeing how it's helped me any. I'm feeling really bloated, even though I'm drinking a lot water in between my juice servings.

I don't want to jump into your plan (buying a juicer etc) if I'm going to get the opposite result! Is it possible that my body just doesn't respond to juicing? Or should I just bite the bullet and go for a 5 or 7 day juice fast?

Any advice is appreciated!

Karen

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Confused...I think
on: September 4, 2013, 18:44

Karen, you will not get the same nutritional value from a juice that's pre made as opposed to one that's made fresh and consumed immediately. I've tried a number of pre made juices and even went on a 5 day fast with nothing but pre made juices. The results weren't even close to what I get when I make my juices fresh.

If you're serious about your fast Karen, there's only one way to do it and that's by making the juice yourself. Bit the bullet and go for a 7 day fast! Keep me updated on your status. I'm here if you have any questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

adamlerois
Juicer
adamlerois
on: September 12, 2013, 20:46

hello karin, as Donnie said , juicers are different , some juicer hold a great percentage value of the fruit after being juiced, and some other juicers can't do that because the option is not included simply. that's why prices of juicers varies .
if Donnie allows me in this forum to give you my website where i put a great comparison list of juicers by category and by options that would be nice from his part.
http://ledcandlesguide.com/

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 13, 2013, 02:19

Adam, that's fine but I was having trouble pulling up your site. It was stuck loading for well over a minute. I'll take a look again tomorrow. Thanks!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,