twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Charlie Horses

polarbearlove-
r
Juicer
Charlie Horses
on: July 22, 2013, 16:32

Has anyone else experienced HORRIBLE Charlie Horses while doing this juice fast. Mine became so bad that over the weekend I had to get some nuts and banannas in me I couldn't take it any more. They were so bad I was getting like them every 2 hours at one point. Since I have had gotten some nuts, banannas, and some seafood in me they have stopped. I am back on juice again today, which I have no problem doing, in fact its almost easier to juice than to fix a meal! But I cannot handle the cramps that are attacking my legs and sides.

vickymoo
Juicer
vickymoo
Re: Charlie Horses
on: July 22, 2013, 19:18

I may regret this but what's the Charlie horses?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 22, 2013, 20:04

Vicky, I think the Charlie Horses are cramps and pains in your legs.

Polarbear, find out what vitamins are in the nuts and bananas and compare them with what you are having in your juices. It seems like you might not be getting enough of something. See what's missing and then add it to your juices and see if those Charlie Horses go away.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

polarbearlove-
r
Juicer
on: July 22, 2013, 20:30

Vicky, Donnie is right.. cramps in my legs.. :)
Donnie, I am pretty sure its salt.. I have always had them even as a kid. I have it narrowed down to salt or lack of salt.. potassium would be next.. but the spinach has that in it.. magnisum is the next culprit but again veggies in my drink have that.. so it has to be the salt..I had been off it for a week.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 22, 2013, 20:33

If it's the salt, add more celery as celery contains natural sodium. Give that a shot and let me know how it works.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

vickymoo
Juicer
vickymoo
on: July 22, 2013, 20:46

Oh! Yeah I would definitely say salt or potassium! Ouch hope the celery clears that up for you!

polarbearlove-
r
Juicer
on: July 22, 2013, 21:57

well I did some reading.. its common for people with cirrhosis to experience the cramps, which I have but not from alcohol.I must have missed that one somewhere in all my research and boards that I read. They had a few ideas on there that I will try to see if it helps.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,