twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Bloated and uncomfortable

navrig
Juicer
Bloated and uncomfortable
on: November 7, 2014, 08:32

What a title for my first post!! Apologies 😛

I am 51, reasonably fit male who has started drinkng fresh vegetable and fruit juice after my wife started doing so. She reported many positives including more energy and reduced menopausal flushing.

Having tried and generally enjoyed preparing and drinking juice I find that after a few days I feel very bloated and uncomfortable. It feels like I need to pee all the time but I can't. The bloating continues well into the day/evening.

We use a mixture of produce: carrots, celery, spinach (infrequent), courgette, apple, kiwi, pear.

Our routine is to drink a pint of arm water with the juice of half a lemon then about half a pint of fresh juice.

Any thoughts on why I feel so bloated?

navrig
Juicer
Re: Bloated and uncomfortable
on: November 7, 2014, 08:36

I should add that I am not juicing as part of a weight control exercise. I am reasonably happy at 78kg. I am just aiming to up my fresh vitamin and anti-oxidant intake. I only drink juice once a day - before any solid breakfast.

zeekbenshaya
Juicer
Re: Bloated and uncomfortable
on: December 9, 2014, 20:32

Hi, I also get bloated when I drink too much juice. I’m 27, and in pretty reasonable shape. It may just be that the little bacteria friends in your digestive system are pigging-out on the roughage related items in the juice (even though most of the fiber is gone). You may also have an “allergy” of sorts to some of the stuff you’re putting in. I guess you have to be scientific about it – experiment and see what happens. Or just tone down the juice in take until you can build up to drinking more without feeling like you’re about to ruin your pants. Or, just deal with it.
If you’re looking for a juicer check out http://www.vipjuicers.com for great selections at discounted prices. Recommended for sure

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,