twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Berry Breeze for refrigerator

Millie
Juicer
Millie
Berry Breeze for refrigerator
on: October 22, 2013, 12:56

😮 Does anyone have experience with the Berry Breeze ion?
this is 'supposed' to make your produce last longer while not destroying
the nutrition values.
I'd appreciate any input on this before I invest in one
Thanks, Millie 😉

andy4879
Re: Berry Breeze for refrigerator
on: October 25, 2013, 21:51

hey millie,

looks like a fad that may or may not work:

http://www.sunfood.com/blog/newsletters/new-secret-to-keep-your-fruits-and-veggies-from-spoiling-save-2200-a-year/?gclid=CIGA2Mr7sroCFUPl7Aod3GMA8w

it is like those green produce bags. they work but keep in the gas and it ends up tasting and smelling bad. i would read more up on. try this:

http://www.amazon.com/BerryBreeze-Activated-Oxygen-Refrigerator-Deodorizer/product-reviews/B00E4D43MK/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1&tag=jus033-20

these reviews should help!

take care,
andy

andy4879
on: October 25, 2013, 21:55

hey millie,

don't forget to read the bad reviews because some product companies pay people to say good things. it looks like it requires 10 d batteries which would cost more in the end game.

andy

Millie
Juicer
Millie
on: October 29, 2013, 17:04

thanks Andy, checked with Amazon & read all the negatives. Guess my gut instinct was right, I was just hoping it would work.

andy4879
on: October 29, 2013, 17:13

i am sorry but when something sounds to good to be true, it usually is. i keep my refrigerator extra cold and it helps. i was a produce manager and if you take your celery,greens,lettuces,and other green veges, and clean them and then wrap them up in paper towels or kitchen towels, it makes them crispier and last longer. i keep potatoes and sweet potatoes and tomatoes in the fridge as well but i have tried frozen veges and they go right through the machine and you lose it all so try to stay fresh. any more questions, let me know.

how is your journey so far?

take care,
andy

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,