twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Afternoons Struggles

polarbearlove-
r
Juicer
Afternoons Struggles
on: July 16, 2013, 22:27

Hello Everyone,
I am on day two of this juice fasting, and its my first time ever. I am struggling in the afternoons badlly. I am extremely obese, and I have no DNA or Genes that offer will power of any type. I am getting through this by shear mind force right now. I do GREAT in the mornings, no problems what so ever, yesterday morning was a breaze and so was today.. I thought awesome.. its getting easier.. but by the afternoon again today.. my stomach hurts.. I am tired, moody, want to scream kick and throw a huge two year old Polarbear fit!! Does this get easier.. do the cravings go away.. do you ever get to come out of the bathroom? Everything I read for 2 months did not prepare me for this.
Please tell me this goes away.. like maybe tomorrow? 😕

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Afternoons Struggles
on: July 17, 2013, 00:56

Polarbear, you're going through detox, it's perfectly normal to have the experiences you are going through during the detox phase. Most people don't go through it to the extreme that you are. The detox is usually 3-5 days.

Remember, you are cleansing yourself. It's going to be tough as is everything worthwhile. The detox will pass and so will the symptoms associated with it. You can get through it and you will get through it. We are all cheering for you Polarbear!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

polarbearlove-
r
Juicer
on: July 17, 2013, 18:07

I love the "most people dont go through the extreme that you are".. Seems like my whole life is a struggle up hill sometimes LOL.. its good to be different though right?!?

Your so right though.. tough things are worthwhile, and I will get through this! Day three today.. and hopefully the afternoon is not as rough..
Good news is though.. I am down 10 pounds, and for the first time ever while trying to imporove my health.. I am NOT craving suger or bread.. seems like with everything else I have tried.. and trust me I have tried them all.. I would always crave those two things.. its not even a second thought now.. chewing is.. but not suger or bread!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 17, 2013, 21:12

Wow Polarbear!!! 10 pounds and no sugar or bread cravings! That is amazing! I'm so very proud it's working out for you Polarbear. You have amazing will power and the desire to succeed is inside you. Stay strong, stay focused and know that you can achieve whatever you want Polarbear if you have the willpower and desire to do so.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

polarbearlove-
r
Juicer
on: July 17, 2013, 21:32

Thank You! I have a huge smile on my face from the positive reinforcement!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 18, 2013, 01:11

That's great to hear Polarbear! Stay positive and you'll reach your goals without a doubt!

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,