twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: 13-20th Day of Juicing- Problems

yoghurtlidlic-
ker
Juicer
yoghurtlidlicker
13-20th Day of Juicing- Problems
on: September 15, 2013, 16:27

Hello everyone :),

I'm 28 years old, male.

Actually today it's my 20th day (I've lost 8kg already, I weight 79kg, 183cm hight)
Since day 13th I'm felling bad, dizziness, lack of energy.
Is it normal?

Before I started I had problems such as vitamin D & B12 deficiency and high blood pressure (it was about 150/90, now sometimes it's 125/90 and sometimes 145-150/90).

ps
I'm sorry for my english! I live in Poland.

thanks,
Adam

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: 13-20th Day of Juicing- Problems
on: September 16, 2013, 16:00

Adam, by day 13 or 20 you should be adjusted and 100% loving the juice. If you are not, you may need to change up your routine. Make sure you are using a good variety of different produce in your juices. It sounds as if you are still lacking in some areas. If you have a b12 deficiency you should most certainly take a supplement for that.

What does your typical day look like and what kind and how many juices do you have Adam?

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

yoghurtlidlic-
ker
Juicer
yoghurtlidlicker
on: September 16, 2013, 17:59

Quote from JustOnJuice on September 16, 2013, 16:00
Adam, by day 13 or 20 you should be adjusted and 100% loving the juice. If you are not, you may need to change up your routine. Make sure you are using a good variety of different produce in your juices. It sounds as if you are still lacking in some areas. If you have a b12 deficiency you should most certainly take a supplement for that.

What does your typical day look like and what kind and how many juices do you have Adam?

I was feeling better after 6th day till 13th.
I've always had some health issues (doctors couldn't help me).
I'm not hungry, I like my juices, I'm using your guide (I'm adding some more carrots and ginger here and there 😉 )

I'm working at home, a lot of computer work.
I'm sleeping well.

Oh dear I just realised that b12 it's only in animal products and chlorella!

I'm going to do some blood test soon.

Can I just add spirulina & chlorella to my juices? :)

Thank you!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 17, 2013, 16:37

Yes Adam, you should make sure you are getting B12 since you had a deficiency before you started. Spirulina and Chlorella are fine to add to your juices. Keep me posted and let me know how things work out.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

yoghurtlidlic-
ker
Juicer
yoghurtlidlicker
on: September 19, 2013, 17:40

Thank you! :)
I'm going to get results back next week.
already started adding Spirulina and Chlorella + B12 supplement.

I'm going to the weeding over the weekend... no alcohol and solid food for me though! A challenge!!!

All the best,
Adam

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 19, 2013, 20:14

Adam, that's great. Have a blast at the wedding! Keep me posted.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,