twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2
Author Topic: Starting Fast February 1 - Join me?

eb7228
Juicer
Re: Starting Fast February 1 - Join me?
on: February 4, 2014, 03:36

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share a couple recipes

1: Beets, cucumber, Lacinato kale, celery, pear
2: Raw coconut water with cinnamon and clove (I know this sounds really weird but it's pretty good cold.

chaz143
Juicer
on: February 4, 2014, 16:53

Hi Guys,

Nice to see more people in and on the same journey :)

Dulce I weigh myself once a week now on a Sunday morning, the weight loss is more and its such a buzz seeing it fall off. Weighing daily is hit or miss as there will be days where you will plateau and that's hard to stomach when your fasting. The longer the weigh in - the more the weight loss surprise.

Thank you Ket Flower and good luck on your journey :)

Chaz

mone
Juicer
on: February 4, 2014, 20:22

Hello everyone :-) I just saw this thread ging and I happned to start my fast on the second. I'm a healthy individual, I'm used to eat healthy balanced meals every 2-3 hours 5-6 times per day. Today is my 3rd day and I'm not experiencing any change on humor, headaches or feeling tired. Thank God for that! But the hunger.... ooooh the hunger.... that one is popping up every hour after my last juice. Today is being better though.

I'll be doing this fasting for 7 days only but I will stick around to cheer up!

Let's do this!!!

Mone

Dulce1229
Juicer
on: February 4, 2014, 22:27

Hello Guys...

Well today i s my 4th day juicing and is been hard today i had many craving but i look forward to the result and will continue to stay commited. Can Friday get here so my 1st (7) days can be over....sighhhh

eb7228
Juicer
on: February 5, 2014, 02:40

Hang in there, Dulce! You're so close. Just over the halfway mark. You've already put in so much effort. You can do this!

chaz143
Juicer
on: February 5, 2014, 07:46

Hi Guys,

Thank you Ketflower, Dulce and welcome to Andrea and good luck on your journey :) Nice to see you are still cracking on Elizabeth, one journey, one aim and the desired weight that's the goal :)

Its top drawer stuff to see everyone chugging along and I'm chuffed for everyone :)

For Dulce I tend to weigh myself weekly now, that way it gives me something to fix my sights on and you see bigger weight jumps. Daily is ok but the rewards are smaller and there are days when you may increase slightly or plateau, so for me weekly on a Sunday morning :)

Chaz

Dulce1229
Juicer
on: February 7, 2014, 14:44

Update on my jucing exp.began: 01/31/13 today makes a week 01/07/14 and i have lost 7 pounds...the cravings are there but i want to see more results. I do feel more energized and my headaches are gone, no more caffeeine withdrawls. How is everyones progress so far?

eb7228
Juicer
on: February 7, 2014, 21:00

Hi Dulce,

One week for me as well. It's been really difficult, I think it must be the cold weather:) but I think I'm over the worst of it. 6 lbs far!

bryan
Juicer
on: February 10, 2014, 02:42

Hi I'm on day 6 and really not feeling well. I'm dizzy and feel so tired today. The first 5 days really didn't have any problems. Any suggestions what I'm doing wrong?

eb7228
Juicer
on: February 12, 2014, 18:17

Hi Bryan,

Do you have any medical issues? If not, what specific juice combinations have you been drinking? There are several possibilities. Not drinking enough could be one. Some more detail would be helpful. Thanks.

sabrina
Juicer
on: March 1, 2014, 15:18

Hello everyone, I am a bit behind everyone here, I have been told that this juicing diet really works and I want to try it starting from tommorrow! But I was told that you can do 40 day juicing diet which is what I want to try to do. Does that mean you have juice for every meal for forty days or do you juice and also introduce a non juice meals after two weeks? love to recieve any advise :-) thank you

rymz48
Juicer
on: March 2, 2014, 01:15

Hi everyone.

I'm on day 2. I'm hoping to get through 30 days. I've done this for 3 days before. The second is always tough. Right now I feel hungry and I have cravings. I'm going to head to bed early. Hopefully tomorrow is better. 28 days to go :-)

Dee

Pages: 1 2

Tags: , , , ,