twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Starting 7 day tomorrow, August 24th, whos with me?

NicFlix
Juicer
Starting 7 day tomorrow, August 24th, whos with me?
on: August 23, 2013, 12:50

Hi all, I recently moved across the country, a few months ago. Left a job as a fitness coach and since my move I haven't been so motivated. Been eating terribly, drinking too often and hardly exercising at all anymore. I want to do the cleanse as a re-boot back on track to a positive healthy lifestyle. I am doing this on my own, so I would really love to have some online support if anyone out there wants to join me. Take care all!

uronurse
Juicer
Re: Starting 7 day tomorrow, August 24th, whos with me?
on: August 24, 2013, 02:30

NicFlix,

I am on day 5 out of 30 (though would love to make it 60). This is my third fast. It is difficult to do on your own but at least with this site you are not alone! Its a great support. You'll do great!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 24, 2013, 20:48

Nic, welcome to JOJ and congrats on starting your juice fast! I also started another fast today so I'll be joining you! Keep us updated and let me know how things go today. I'm here if you have any questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

NicFlix
Juicer
on: August 24, 2013, 21:09

Thank you for the support! I have been juicing for a couple of months, but just adding it to my normal diet. I find it so odd that I can be so full from liquid, but still be hungry!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 25, 2013, 20:26

I was the same way Nic, I couldn't believe how the juice will actually fill you up. It's incredible. The science behind it is that hunger is how your body tells you that it needs more nutrients. When you have a juice and follow it up with some water, you are giving your body loads of nutrients that get absorbed really quickly. This turns off the hunger as your body senses that it's getting the nutrition it asked for.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

NicFlix
Juicer
on: August 25, 2013, 20:55

Nope, no, I'm still hungry. Just full of liquid. Late afternoon on day 2 and I'm completely miserable. Somebody tell me this is worth it? I'm not overweight, I'm just doing this as a detox.... I don't know, people say day 2 and 3 are the hardest, but right now I just feel dumb for not eating.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 25, 2013, 21:09

Nic, you have years of eating habits built up, it's going to take more than 2 days of juicing to help with that. You're most likely experiencing cravings instead of actual hunger when on the juice fast. Hunger is how your body tells you it needs nutrients and cravings are when your mind is telling you to eat out of habit, boredom, or for the enjoyment of it.

Food plays a big part in our lives and it's hard to overcome it. Right now you are going through the detox period and it can be hard. The detox will pass and you'll be glad you did the juice fast. Let me know if you have any questions.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,