twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: So Im gonna be honest.. I cheated...

tickingcounte-
rparts
Juice Expert
So Im gonna be honest.. I cheated...
on: August 5, 2013, 16:04

I gave in last night. I had actually went to bed just to stop the cravings. But I woke up a few hours later. I ended up eating two hot dogs and four doritos... They didn't even taste good. Isn't that weird? They coated my tongue weirdly. I've come to the conclusion that I"m going to HAVE to make myself drink more juice on weekends because I let myself get WAY too hungry. This morning I'm back on it though. Juice in hand. Husband at work. Gonna have tons of juice today. What's weird is I feel absolutely GROSS and heavy in my stomach. It does NOT feel good at ALL. Like I wanna go take some milk of magnesia honestly. My throat also hurts this morning. Noticed yesterday it was hurting.

I'm gonna give it to myself I could have done a lot worse. I could have ate the ENTIRE bag of doritos... but I only had four. I could have had 3 hotdogs instead of 2 but I only had 2.

So starting over today. I made it 7 days. I can do it all over again. :)

tickingcounte-
rparts
Juice Expert
Re: So Im gonna be honest.. I cheated...
on: August 5, 2013, 16:44

Totally feeling sick this morning. Probably should have ate something like soup last night. Didn't even think about it. Just went to fridge and grabbed the most convenient thing. I'm gonna drink tons of water today I think. 😐

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 5, 2013, 17:24

Sorry to hear you slipped. Just get back on and don't slip this time. You got your body used to the juices for 7 days but not your mind. Your body was expecting it's juice and you gave it hotdogs. It's so weird how your mind and body can think and react in a situation like this.

Do your best to get back on your fast. You went 7 days, you already experienced the hard part. You can do it! Keep me posted.

Oh, and yes! Drink lots of water today!!!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

tickingcounte-
rparts
Juice Expert
on: August 5, 2013, 17:34

Feeling good despite having a lot of stomach cramps. I will NEVER EVER EVER want a hotdog after this again. No lie. This will totally break you from a convenience food that you normally thought was good. Already downed probably a good 16-20 oz. of juice and am working on a big 24 oz glass of water. About half gone. Been texting my friend who laughed and said YEA you're gonna feel like crap today. Apparently she did the same sort of thing but with a mcdonalds grilled chicken sandwich.

I never really set a goal for how long I wanted to go... just said I wanted to see how far I could go. So I don't feel as disappointed as I probably would if I had said I'm going for 2 weeks or a month or so. I'm actually just proud I made it the seven days. I'd beat myself up over this for the disappointment side if I had set a goal. So my mind is all good. My body is doing the beating up for me. I'd rather take physical beating up than mental beating up anytime. :)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 5, 2013, 17:49

I know what you mean. Juicing resets your taste buds. After my first fast I couldn't eat or drink a lot of the things I did before my fast. They just didn't taste as good as they used to. I found I had a newly acquired taste for anything with fresh fruits and veggies though. Just stick to your fast and set your self a goal with weight. It will be easier to achieve than a time period. Plus whenever I've set my juicing goals on time periods it makes me feel like I'm imprisoned or something. That's why I always set weight and health goals now.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

tickingcounte-
rparts
Juice Expert
on: August 5, 2013, 18:15

You know, I might just do that with goal setting. I know ultimately what I want but I need to set tiny milestone goals... I might sit down and make some chart for my office that I can look at while cycling. There is a pair of jeans I want to hang up on the wall. I've only been able to wear them once and even then they were much too tight. Made a nice tropical juice bc I was starting to feel hungry. Fixed little boy a bowl of grapes too which I have to keep telling him not to shovel in his mouth. You know 10 grapes in the mouth sort of thing. What I love right now is when I walk around the house my heart is NOT pounding. It was getting kind of scary. Last night though after all that sodium my heart was racing. :( Cramps are subsiding after about 20 oz. of water now YAY. :)

tickingcounte-
rparts
Juice Expert
on: August 5, 2013, 18:19

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/05/health/christie-morgan-weight-loss/index.html

^^^ Total inspiration. She didn't juice but wow.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 5, 2013, 19:05

Wow, that's amazing. It just goes to show that when you do right by giving your body good nutrition, it will do right by looking good, feeling good, and treating you good.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,