twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: I had planned to do 3 days BUT....

mandymin
Juicer
mandymin
I had planned to do 3 days BUT....
on: August 5, 2013, 06:36

Hi everyone,

I started my juicing fast on Friday, was going to do 3 days as its not practical to take juice into work, I travel a lot during the day. However I jumped on the scales this morning and have lost 5 lbs, ( am back in the 8 stones something ) only just though but never thought I would see 8 on the scales ever again.
I do know that I will put a couple of lbs back on when I start on solids again so I though I would fast for another couple of days.
I have made up my juice for lunch time and its in the freezer, ( hope this will be ok ) so by the time it's lunch time it should be ready to drink.
I will have to survive on water for the rest of the day and have a juice as soon as I get home.

I am feeling pretty rough and tired this morning so hopefully that will pass after my morning juice. Have already had my ginger shot and my lemon water.

Good luck to everyone else on this fasting journey.

Love Mandy. x

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: I had planned to do 3 days BUT....
on: August 5, 2013, 17:32

Congrats on seeing 8 stones Mandy! That's fantastic! I'm pleased to see you are continuing on your juice fast. It's only going to get better from this point on. Besides the weight loss, how are you feeling?

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

mandymin
Juicer
mandymin
on: August 7, 2013, 06:18

Hi, I wasn't feeling too bad on my 4th day, it was quite difficult being at work and not taking enough juice with me for the whole day. However yesterday I did have juice for most of the day but had some solid food for dinner.
I want to include juicing into my life now but do you think I should have a juice for breakfast every day and then 2 healthy meals or maybe do 2 whole juicing days per week. I found the whole juicing days quite easy as long as I wasn't working so 2 days is doable but not sure which would be best.
Any advice would be great. xx

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 7, 2013, 06:58

Do 2 days and also include a few juices on your off days. Regardless of what goals you have, including a daily juice is such a great way to make sure you are including a wide variety of vitamins and minerals into your diet.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

mandymin
Juicer
mandymin
on: August 7, 2013, 18:42

Thanks for the advice. Was planning on have a cooked meal this evening but just got back from the gym and quite fancy a juice instead. :-)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 7, 2013, 19:46

That's great to hear Mandy! Go for that juice!!!!

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,