twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: 7 day group fast starting 26th July

vickymoo
Juicer
vickymoo
7 day group fast starting 26th July
on: July 20, 2013, 12:48

Hello was hoping to start my first 7 day juicing this Friday, so long as my juicer arrives on time! Excited and nervous!x

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: 7 day group fast starting 26th July
on: July 20, 2013, 20:15

Vicky, what type of juicer did you get? I'll join with you with Friday.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

vickymoo
Juicer
vickymoo
on: July 21, 2013, 13:21

"Lloytron E5202 2 Speed Juice Extractor my thinking is I can invest in a better juicer if needed and if the juicing takes off with me, hopefully it's good enough though! Just trying to put my menu together now, on an average days I would eat porridge, 2/3 pieces of fruit, yoghurt, sandwich/soup/savoury rice, go ahead biscuit, dinner would vary and occasionally a sweet treat after dinner so thinking juice for breakfast, 1 mid morning, lunch, mid afternoon and dinner then I could have an optional juice if needed, definitely going to freeze some for ice pops and that to me seems like a sweet treat! I would be on the go working with small children 7.30-6.00 so definitely need to keep energies up!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 21, 2013, 21:45

It sounds like you have it all worked out Vicky! I'm looking forward to hearing of your success. Keep me posted and as always, I'm here if you need me.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

Pinky
Juicer
on: July 22, 2013, 00:51

I am plannign to Start Juicing too from Friday. I can start withdrawing caffeine from my system first. I have sideeffects if i do not drink tea first in the morning . Hope i can loose weight before my vaccation starts in Nov :). I am looking for a support system here to keep me going

Pinky
Juicer
on: July 22, 2013, 00:52

By the way i am 90kg. I want to loose 10kgs

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 22, 2013, 00:54

Pinky, welcome to JOJ and congrats on starting your juice fast Friday! You can have some tea in the morning if you like. It's not as bad as coffee. Just limit your tea throughout the day. 10kg is a great goal and I'm sure you will reach it! Let me know if you have any questions.

vickymoo
Juicer
vickymoo
on: July 22, 2013, 09:37

I withdrew from caffeine when we started trying for a baby, I am like you and need my tea in the morning so switched to decaf, been off caffeine for a while now and definitely feel the benefit! I switched the tea in my house to decaf and the husband didn't notice for few weeks! I really enjoy herbal teas too though, decaf green tea is nice too

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 22, 2013, 20:12

Wow, he didn't notice the switch? Although, if someone had switched my tea and didn't tell me it was decaf I probably wouldn't have noticed right away either.

vickymoo
Juicer
vickymoo
on: July 22, 2013, 20:57

Nope had no idea until I told him and now he prefers decaf, we both take our tea really strong so now after few months on decaf actually don't like the taste of caffeinated tea! Also he's more of a coffee drinker, would not dare mess with the caffeine in that lol!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 23, 2013, 00:18

I used to be a big coffee drinker but switched to Tea before I started fasting. I enjoyed it much better than coffee.

Lauren
Juicer
on: July 25, 2013, 11:52

Can I join you guys?!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 25, 2013, 23:20

You're most welcome to join us Lauren! Welcome aboard!

Lauren
Juicer
on: July 26, 2013, 12:38

Thank you JOJ!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 26, 2013, 22:49

You're most welcome Lauren!

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,