twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2
Author Topic: 30+ Day Juice Fast - Whos With Me?! January 2014

Chelle04
Juicer
Re: 30+ Day Juice Fast - Whos With Me?! January 2014
on: February 3, 2014, 17:16

Also, Im unsure if you ladies drink 12-16 oz of hot water w/lemon each morning. I do and it wakes me up, but I find that since I've been doing that, my voice got hoarse, is this normal??

jasmin
Juicer
on: February 3, 2014, 21:02

Wow! Haven't been on in awhile, Welcome to all the new juicers!!!

Judith - congrats on your loss:)
Chelle - yeah, of course you can eat some fruit and veg, however your detox will be slower as you are not giving your digestive system a break. When we completely abstain from all solids our bodies can concentrate on detoxing faster. But really, a little fresh raw fruit or veg is not going to break your scales if that's your main goal. Hope that helps.
Wow, now that you mention it, my voice had gotten hoarse too, only noticed it when singing to my daughter, but I haven't had the lemon water for a week or so, and voice is back to normal. Weird. Maybe less lemon? Anyone else notice this?

Thelmav and Hiro, welcome to the group.

Rachelle and Becca - how are you guys doing??

Jasmin
- even when we fall off the wagon, staying connected will help us to get back on:)

Judith
Juicer
on: February 8, 2014, 14:17

Hey, everyone. Welcome Hiro, your English is just fine! I am on day 12 and going strong. I will weigh my self at the end of my 2nd week. I can see the results in my clothes so I am encouraged. Chelle, since you are still consuming less than your body needs, you could still see results, just a bit slower. That's my un-professional opinion...So keep weighing yourself so that you know what's going on.

I do miss food, but I figure that to break the fast is such a process anyway that I might as well just keep going to my 30 day target and maybe even hit 40. My husband loves the juices so I have support there. Tonight I want to try a soup. Need something different.

J.

saturn_jinx36
Juicer
saturn_jinx36
on: February 9, 2014, 23:35

😮 I just wanted everyone to know that I have lost 30 lbs in my first month I am so happy I went from 243 and I am at 205 I am in this for the long haul I feel great and my Dr is on board the only thing I did different was that I take mediation and my Dr said to have a teaspoon of honey to coat the stomach when I take the pills so far so good.

Pages: 1 2

Tags: , , , ,