twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: 3 day juice fast begins tomorrow, wish me luck :)

jennym0401
Juicer
3 day juice fast begins tomorrow, wish me luck :)
on: July 13, 2013, 00:06

I'm a little nervous but I have to keep in mind that my will power will get me through the 3 days. I keep getting negative responses from people when I mention that I will be doing a 3 day juice fast and all I hear is that it will be hard and they ask me if I'm sure I can do it, no support or anything positive, but overall I'm really excited. I will be in a fall wedding this October and I really need to fit in my dress, so I will use that as a motivation and stay focused on that dress. I'll post my experience when I'm all done or when I need to vent if I have a hard time through out. Wish me luck.

Debi
Juice Expert
Debi
Re: 3 day juice fast begins tomorrow, wish me luck :)
on: July 13, 2013, 01:16

Good luck Jenny. It is a little harder when you don't get support from people but just come here and post. It will help you out. I am on my 9th day of a fast. I am trying to lose weight also. Keep your goal in mind and it will help.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 13, 2013, 06:46

Jenny, don't be nervous, it's not as hard as it seems. People will be negative for many reasons but don't let them hinder what you know will help your body. You'll get all the support you need right here at JOJ!

Debi, congrats on day 9! Can't believe it's been 9 days already!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

irene
irene
on: July 15, 2013, 09:00

Jenny, don't be nervous, and focus on your goal and don't get demotivated by what people around you tell you as you are the only person who knows what you want or what your body wants...I did a 22 days juice fast and after the results people kept on telling me i have lost so much weight (22lbs) in a short time which is not healthy but i know that i lost the weight in a healthy way as the juices are packed with vitamins and all nutrients needed by the body so i ignored everything they said.....and now they are still telling me i have lost soo much weight and i don't look good as before....i also ignore them bcoz its not about how i look but its about how i feel and the confidence i have gained back...i feel healthy and energetic than before....i have stopped craving the things that i couldn't go a day without so i am happy that's what matters i don't need to keep everyone happy......So don't let them bring you down....focus on your goal

Debi, congrats on day 9....how long are you planning on doing a Juice fast?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 15, 2013, 10:11

Sometimes people even get jealous when they see you succeeding in your weight loss goals. Just focus on yourself and don't give in to those people with negative comments.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

irene
irene
on: July 15, 2013, 11:27

True Say JOJ, coz when u start your weight loss program everyone is like no u cant do this u cant survive 14 days without food...that's not possible a lot of bla bla blah.....then when they see you succeeding they also just wont shut up, they will also have something to say....the best way is to let then talk coz u know your goals and you know you can attain them so let the talk as they watch you succeed...

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,