twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Weight gain

Christina
Juicer
Weight gain
on: July 25, 2013, 16:25

I completed a 14 day juice fast on Sunday and lost 17 pounds. I transitioned to solid foods the first few days after and then followed Bob Harper's, "Skinny Rules" after that. I weighed today, Thursday, and have gained 2 pounds. Is this to be expected?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Weight gain
on: July 25, 2013, 23:15

Christina, congrats on completing 14 days and losing 17 pounds! When you go back to solids your weight will fluctuate based on what's being digested. On the fast there were no solids entering your body so your weight wouldn't fluctuate that much. Those 2 pounds are the solids that you ate. They are getting digested and most will pass out through waste.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Christina
Juicer
on: July 26, 2013, 03:29

Thank you so much. I really would not have got past day 2 without your supportive and informative blog. It was a great experience for me. My bad eating habits and addiction to sweets was really out of control. juicing is just what I needed to get back on track.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 26, 2013, 08:28

Awesome Christina! I'm happy you are doing great and I'm glad I was able to help! Cheers!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,