twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: type 2 diebetic

drumm
Juicer
type 2 diebetic
on: July 21, 2013, 13:48

i am getting ready to start my cleanseing.being a type2 diebetic are there any precautions i should take?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: type 2 diebetic
on: July 21, 2013, 21:37

Welcome to JOJ Drumm! Before you decide to do a juice fast you should consult with your doctor. It’s important to not only get advice but to also discuss how to adjust any medications you may be on while on the juice fast. If you do juice, you should aim for a maximum of 1 fruit per juice. You should also include more protein in your juices and drink at least 64 ounces of water each day. I'll be here if you have any questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

drumm
Juicer
on: July 22, 2013, 15:46

i did get the ok from my doctor.what types of protein can i add into my juice?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 22, 2013, 19:57

The only type of protein that is acceptable to add into your juices besides protein rich veggies like spinach, kale, broccoli, or romaine lettuce would be pure unflavored protein isolate. Do not add in any old protein powder that you pick up. Make sure it's 100% pure unflavored isolate. This is basically just protein and will not hurt your fast by adding in a lot of unnecessary stuff.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,