twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: struggling to stomach juices

jean kirk
Juicer
struggling to stomach juices
on: July 25, 2013, 19:08

just started juicing today as I really need to loose weight as I am very overweight, however I have tried 3 different recipes today and I am gagging with every mouthful I am so disappointed as I was really excited about this could it be that I have gone overboard with the combination of veg I am aware of the ratio of veg to fruit i am going to try just a limited combination of veg that i like are there any veg that are not suitable to juice i am determined to keep going i have holiday in spain in oct which is my motivation and focus at present did any1 else find it hard to stomach at the beginning and how did you overcome this cos most that i read find them great and i think reeeally!!

farheen
Juicer
Re: struggling to stomach juices
on: July 25, 2013, 19:43

What combo did u use?

AlisonP
Juicer
on: July 25, 2013, 19:57

Hi Jean, I struggled too on the 1st day and know exactly what you mean about the gagging! But day 2 was much better and once I had found a few combinations that I liked I have stuck to these. I really wasn't sure after the 1st day whether I could do this but I am now coming up to day 14 and have lost 1st in 14 days. I now don't want to come off it but am going on holiday next Friday so need to get my system used to solid foods again. I just really wish I had started earlier. I even tried 2 new recipes today and loved both of them, maybe your taste buds change over this process, stick with it as I am sure like me once you start seeing those scales going down it will be worth it. I have another 4st to lose so will be straight back on it when I get home. Good Luck tomorrow and if you get one you don't like just down it and drink a really big glass of water afterwards!!!

jean kirk
Juicer
on: July 25, 2013, 20:03

cheers Alison I thought I was the only one who had this problem your fantastic achievement has spurred me on to continue as I also have over 4 stone to loose glass of water at the ready tomorrow lol

AlisonP
Juicer
on: July 25, 2013, 20:14

Just check through the recipes on this webpage, I'm sure there will be some that will suit you, I write down all the ones that I like the look of and give each one a go, if I don't like it I cross it off and tick the ones I do like. I've also started making up my own recipes this week. I just bung in all the things I like and hope for the best, it works for me, give it a go. Have also been making more soup type recipes this week as I was feeling a little bit down when my husband was tucking into his dinner! Made the juice, zapped it in the microwave, put a splash of tabasco, some pepper and a splash of lea and perrins sauce (also added chilli's to the juice). It really is just a matter of experimenting. When you get on those scales in 6 days time it will all have been worth it and you'll be hooked!

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,